X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP North East.

or so it would seem

has everyone flown the nest and moved onto pastures new ?
    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Dont worry Dave - its happening UK wide...........
    sigpic

Comment

I know its of old Dave mate, but petrol, every thing going up, people just can not afford to waste 30/40 on petrol these days, is a shame
      ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

have to admit that the Astra is parked up more than it is driven these days, a full tank of fuel now costs £74
        Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Just an idea but do you think VX would contribute to the petrol we use to attend meets, would be an excellent bit of brand marketing.
          sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
            Just an idea but do you think VX would contribute to the petrol we use to attend meets, would be an excellent bit of brand marketing.
            perhaps in the form of fuel vouchers, the RO could hand out the vouchers at meets so that only those attending would benefit.

can't see VX being interested though to be honest mate
            Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

There are always peaks and troughs with meets, but it does not help when there is no-one to organise them at the minute...

Comment

Car and job wise no longer VX based but still loitering on here and trying to hwelp out where I can. Time and money certainly seem short for many people at present.

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

Mad isnt it Dave, all the forums im on seem to be getting very quiet compared to this time last year
                  reason im never on forums is probably cos this year has been the sh***ist year of my life, wish i could go back 2 years till when i got the Astra VXR, miss her so much and now i cant even afford a car so coming on car forums just depresses you lol

Comment

Working...
                  X