• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheers bro nice one, Yorks it is lol

MOBSTA_VXR
    MOBSTA VXR

Comment

• Been along time since iv been on here, any old faces I might know still on?

Comment

• I don't know if anyone is interested but I have a kart race booked for this Sunday (29th) at Teesside and I have plenty of spaces. This one is only on the short 1300 metre circuit but is still a full hour on track (20 mins practice/ qual, 40 mins race). £50 per person, pay on the day arrive for 11.30, race starts at noon, all equipment provided but you can use your own helmet if you want (advisable).

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

• I'm working all weekend. Hope you have a good day! Sounds like it would be fun!
          Glacier White Nurburgring #298

sigpic

Comment

• not here but if another one comes up i would deffo be attending

Comment

• Got one on the long track booked for November.

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

• well if its not a bad price i would definatly want to attend love a bit of karting me

Comment

• I'm game for carting just local though somewhere close instead of the usual teeside.

Might organise a meet with carting soon just waiting for the season to calm down still events on at weekends. If people would be up for it anyway

Sent from my iPhone on some app I downloaded.

Comment

• as said whan blue edtion was going to do one id be up for it

Comment

• i can't go karting anymore i am to tall and to heavy lol so **** you all lets go quading or somthing instead

Comment

• Originally posted by Biglee View Post
                        i can't go karting anymore i am to tall and to heavy lol so **** you all lets go quading or somthing instead
                        Hahaha not even on a 2 stroke?

Quading is expensive! Lets all chip in and buy a 4x4.. OFFROADING

Lee is there anything on Facebook about a NECO meet?

Sent from my iPhone on some app I downloaded.

Comment

• i don't know about a 2stroke chris i was on a few carting sites the otherday and all of them have a 6"3 height limit and 17-19stone weight limit i'm a little heavir than that lol and i am a little taller than that so all crap

and a 4x4 lol not a bad i dead but would need a trailer otherwise need to t&t it

and i am at work till 9 so will check when i get home if you text me about half 9 to remember to look that would be good

Comment

• general chat thread

so i'm bored at work counting the seconds till 5 o'clock hows everyone else's day going

Comment

• Same as me then mate just counting the minutes till 5. Going to order one of enhance performance direct feed pipes for my astra just for something to do.

Comment

• same board at work my office window looks right at Halfords going after work to pick up some goodies

Comment

Working...
                                X