X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RO Nomination for North East

***Since we have had 2 nominations it is now down to a vote***

Any interested parties please nominate yourself by replying to this thread.
    Please no voting or supporting in this thread if there is more than one nomination we will run a Poll for the vote

Nominations will be open for a week

Expectations of the Regional Organiser role

1. Must own and have a passion for Vauxhall.

2. Pro-actively seeking to attract new members to attend local meets.

3. If not attending then to at least be coordinating convoys to main shows to assist members from their region.

4. Support Admin and Moderators in looking after the forum

If you think you meet the expectations then please reply to this thread in person

1. Biglee
    2. BlueEdition
    Biglee
    40.00%
    BlueEdition
    60.00%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by IanJ; 16 February 2013, 11:24 AM.

Astra

Any interest?

Astra

Comment

i would but i would probaly only do 1,2 and 4 lol i don;t really goto shows anymore

Comment

I haven't been here long but I know the score from on cduk and could help organise meets and get on well with people

Comment

Oh and I'd be all 4 of those ill be at the car events/shows as long as I get time off work otherwise I'll sort the lads out so all 4 aren't a problem

Comment

When will this be decided ?

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEdition View Post
              Soon i think buddy. Its been open more than a week.

Just gotta wait on the Mods to action it
              Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

Originally posted by Captainslow View Post
                Soon i think buddy. Its been open more than a week.

Just gotta wait on the Mods to action it
                Okay mate just I I get it I'd like to get the north east active in some events/shows and get some meets on the go , cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEdition View Post
                  Yes it will be announced soon

Thanks
                  sigpic

Arden Blue // Aero Pack // Blue Nappa leather Seats // Dual Zone Climate Control // Navi 600 // Rear Tints // Electric Folding Mirrors // Tire Pressure Monitoring System // Premium Lighting Pack // Rear Parking Sensors // Driving Assistance Pack

Comment

As it's a 2 horse race a Poll has been added for only the NE Members to vote on, any votes out of region will be binned

Guys - if you want to do a little post to tell people about yourselves and what part of the region your from etc

Good luck

Astra

Comment

North east RO applicant

Hey there to every1 but mainly to north east members. I have applied to be the RO for the north east and am looking for your vote. My name is Matt I'm 20 year old and from Middlesbrough in the north east and I currently drive a 61 plate blue edition corsa vxr. I will be looking to make the north east more involved in car shows/meets locally and even cross country with other regions across the uk. Basically I will be hopin to set up meets across the north east in such venues as Teesside retail park, team valley,dalton park locally and any other suggested venues along with getting to big car events and organising convoys to shows. I am happy to help any queries possible and help run our region smoothly and basically get us more involved and active. Hope to be organising some local meets when the RO is decided so thanks for your time and hope to have earned your vote and meeting you all soon ,
                      Matt

Comment

hello there
                        Glacier White Nurburgring #298

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VXR.Tom View Post
                          hello there
                          Hi mate

Comment

Well hi my name is lee some of you already know me. I out my name down as no one else seemed to want to do it i am willingto help sort north east meets out and help with the forum and trying to get the north east active. i don't realy goto main shows anymore but would try and help in anyway eitherway you vote me or blueedition i'm sure we will both try get the northeast active .

i had written a better post but clicked cnext thread instead off post and lost it so you have to deal with this crappy post

Comment

Hello and best of luck to both you guys!
                              I'm from Newcastle and haven't yet been to any VXRo meets, but hopefully that will change this year. It's been suggested before on different threads, but as the North East region is so big, it would be nice (and most fair I think) if you were able to organise meets at various locations to allow different people who don't want a long trip to still attend every now and then. Could I also just take this opportunity point out that Newcastle is pretty much in the middle

Cheers,
                              Mike
                              [FONT="Tahoma"]Arden Blue Astra : Gone
                              Parts for sale

Comment

Working...
                              X