Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

North East, does anything happen anymore?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North East, does anything happen anymore?

I keep popping back on here every now and then to see what is going on and , well it seems the NE scene is dead. It seems a long time since there were good meets and trips out like the Sage and Blackpool, they may still happen but perhaps people have moved to over forums?

I no longer own a VX other than a 94000 mile Vectra Sri diesel (BMW's for me now) and can't help but wonder if the GTC VXR was just too expensive compared to the "H" and other brands got better too.

To that end I will be off loading my Tech 2 soon if anyone knows anyone that would be interested in it.

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Don't hear of any meets being organised through this forum mate. How much to program cruise control to my car if I supply the stalk?

Comment

So do people use another forum now? Any other thoughts on what has happened such as Focus RS now in the same price bracket, etc.

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

Don't know about another forum but I think a lot of people use Facebook now and if you are on this forum you shouldn't be considering an RS! Lol.

Comment

Working...
        X