X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any meets happening

Hi guys . Just wondering if there are
    Any meets or anything happening in the north east area . I'm in South Shields !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like my previous post I think this forum in the North East is dead now, shame as we had some good times like the Sage meet and Blackpool illuminations run.

North East England - Tech 2 diagnostics/ code clearing available, Cruise control switches supplied fitted and activated . PM me for details

Comment

Should get a full meet going in mid country:-)
      There is always more expense!!!

Comment

Northwest meet would be good! No idea whereabouts there's a few vixers around here though

Comment

I'm back, just got myself another Arctic Edition. My pal still has his Burg also, but he is pretty busy at work.
          Astra VXR Arctic Edition - Onto my 3rd one...
          For Dj-Mixes & My Mixes click my Mixcloud - Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by mark_dj View Post
            I'm back, just got myself another Arctic Edition. My pal still has his Burg also, but he is pretty busy at work.
            Think you had dramas with your last arctic didn't you? lol Hopefully this one is spot on!
            Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSlow View Post
              Think you had dramas with your last arctic didn't you? lol Hopefully this one is spot on!
              Last one was fine, it was the one before that. I have just been out to check the oil this morning and the dip stick is dry as a bone, not even a drop on the stick. Good job I checked it before I went off for a drive. The guy picked me up in it yesterday, so I thought checking the oil would not be worth it seeing the car was already warm. I best go buy some oil now..

Comment

mark do you still get over the valley ive still got my corsa burg stevie went big power on his and hated it ended up splitting it for parts

Comment

Originally posted by shaun monaghan View Post
                  mark do you still get over the valley ive still got my corsa burg stevie went big power on his and hated it ended up splitting it for parts
                  Not been down in ages Shaun, been working up at Cumbria the past month, been stopping in as I have been tired, old age is probably catching up on me lol. I will get round to popping down sometime. Good to see you still have the Corsa . I probably missed all the good parts from Stevie's car, would have had those headlights he bought that time we met up last and he nipped away to get them. Will probably see you at the next meet they arrange on here next

Comment

Originally posted by mark_dj View Post
                    Last one was fine, it was the one before that. I have just been out to check the oil this morning and the dip stick is dry as a bone, not even a drop on the stick. Good job I checked it before I went off for a drive. The guy picked me up in it yesterday, so I thought checking the oil would not be worth it seeing the car was already warm. I best go buy some oil now..
                    Yeah, smash some oil in that bad boy, hopefully this one will be spot on too! (fingers crossed)
                    Opel Nürburgring Edition No.534 / IG - ItzMrGoodKat

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainSlow View Post
                      Yeah, smash some oil in that bad boy, hopefully this one will be spot on too! (fingers crossed)
                      Well Vauxhall said the box is in need of repair, they said my diff has gone and the thrust bearing on my box. Great, more money lol

Comment

Working...
                      X