Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Ally says, we used to have meets all the time and always had good attendance numbers too God knows why its so quiet.

James

sigpic
    MY14 Corsa Burg, "REX" , Burg #452

Comment

• Once the summer months come in things might change
      CORSA VXR

SCOTLAND NORTH

Comment

• What's all happening on here then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Seems to have died out 😳

Comment

• I thought everyone had left

Comment

• i think everyone has :/
              CORSA VXR

SCOTLAND NORTH

Comment

• Hey guys, Aberdeen here. I wave to pretty much every VXR J I see, in with an Arden one with black Front splitter. Any meetings or happening, let me know

Comment

• Hi I own a tigra twin top with a leaking roof has anyone ever tried welding it shut and running it as a coupe. Maybe losing all the heavy motors in the roof and running it with just the boot motors or just manual pistons for boot release. Wanted a two seat coupe with reasonable boot and peppy engine. Never been one for hatchbacks.

Comment

• Would you not be better just fixing it properly with new seals etc?

Cant imagine a welded roof would enhance resale value or would create a good impression at MOT time.
                    Corsa C 1.4 (SOLD), Corsa D SRI Turbo (SOLD), Facelift Corsa D 1.4 SE (SOLD), Now Corsa E VXR...plus about 20 other non VXs

Comment

• Newbie from Aberdeen......VXR cherry....officially popped!

Hi folks ,

Newbie here from Aberdeen. Just recently picked up myself a 2010 Insignia 2.8T V6 4X4 VXR Nav Saloon with 64k on the clock. This car is exceptional! Far better than my FN2 CTR GT, 8P S3 and MKV R32! Looking at doing away with the standard grille and replace with a full gloss black mesh one seen on ebay for £65 and also looking at front splitter also seen on ebay for £130 and vinyl wrap the chrome surrounds along the doors and windows. Has anyone done any of this to their own motors yet?

Any advice/feedback would be appreciated.

Comment

Comment

• Evening, I have 2 vxro stickers if anyone is interested, collection from Portlethen

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Comment

• You still got them?

Comment

Working...
                            X