X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here,s the pics with the custom floor-mats fitted

VXRonline stickers finally arrived too

Superchips sticker added too after the Stage-1 map

the little beast,s putting a smile on my face more now and fuel consumption,s also improved , can,t wait for Stage-2 lol
    BRING ON THE BOOST ! sigpic Corsa VXR Stage-1 Superchips Bluefin , Pipercross Cone Filter , Team Heko Wind-Deflectors , Custom Red Floormats , Ferrari Rosso Red painted brake calipers , custom VXR mud-flaps , McGill Motorsport boost & oil temp gauges , Pumpkin 10.1" Android Head-unit , VXR side graphics , universal centre armrest , VXR grill badge , VXR Online stickers , flame red engine cover , replica RS bonnet vents .

Comment

• custom mudflaps and obligatory VXR grille badge fitted , just cheap mudflaps with VXR stickers but they,ll do for now lol

regards - Tommy
      BRING ON THE BOOST ! sigpic Corsa VXR Stage-1 Superchips Bluefin , Pipercross Cone Filter , Team Heko Wind-Deflectors , Custom Red Floormats , Ferrari Rosso Red painted brake calipers , custom VXR mud-flaps , McGill Motorsport boost & oil temp gauges , Pumpkin 10.1" Android Head-unit , VXR side graphics , universal centre armrest , VXR grill badge , VXR Online stickers , flame red engine cover , replica RS bonnet vents .

Comment

• hi , finally got around to fitting my boost and oil temp gauges to the two center air vents , here,s some pics

hope you like the pics and feel free to comment ,

regards - Tommy

Comment

• looks nice mate...love the mats....get some nice leds shining on them
          ..... gone but not forgotten.....

Auto Repair:All mechanical and bodywork carried out,services and diagnostics.....

Comment

• Originally posted by jigger View Post
            looks nice mate...love the mats....get some nice leds shining on them
            hi jigger , thanks for the compliment and yes it does need leds in the footwells , it,s on my ever increasing list of things i want done , the never ending saga of the "Money Pit" that accompanies VXR ownership lol .

regards - Tommy

Comment

• just another update of pics , fitted a second-hand Pioneer Appradio 2 which i was given in a present , older version now as Appradio 4 is now out but still a nice 7" touchscreen unit and defo better than the standard unit in the corsa vxr , radio,music,films, bluetooth hands-free , gps , maps and all from your iPhone/iPod or compatible android smartphone

lighting was terrible so not the clearest of pics , comments welcomed .

regards - Tommy

Comment

• hi guys , added a VXR Graphic and a universal carbon effect centre armrest today , let me know what you think ?

thanks for taking a look folks
                regards - Tommy

Comment

• After a "wee" break I am back!

sigpic

Summit White Astra GTC VXR

Comment

• couple of pics of our VXR

we want the stripes off ..... the vents are cut in to the bonnet, and its the misses car so there staying for now lol

Comment

Working...
                    X