This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :) Watford Weekend Weekly Meet + spam room

Hello and hi some of us who live in watford are going to host a weekly club meet in watford.For all Vauxhall's and VXR owner's so come along meet most of us get ur photo taken and get chating.

Right Meet place:asda
    we will be at the bottom car park.
    Here's the postcode incase some of u come from a long way WD24 7RT
    Time: evening: 8:00pm

Date and time may change to fit everyone in to the meet so no one will miss out.
    but add ur name down on this list then we can see who will be coming.
    there is to be a cruise to though watford befor we break and go home.

1.no drug's
    2.no beer
    3.no wheel spins
    4.nothing that will upset costco gaurds and the police i now have full supprot form the hertfordshire police on our meet and i have told them we will not cause problem's yer i take no reposneably for people beging silly and getting introble with the police
    Last edited by john123; 2 January 2013, 05:52 PM.

1.john123 (photographer will be in a corsa c)
    2.Raptor77
    sigpic

Comment

cant do this wkend as got mates coming up in the afternoon.

If I'm honest, afternoon in a car park will be rubbish as loads of people will be using it for shopping. Sunday evenings or most week days in the evening is fine for me. Raptor has got my mobile number so he can just txt me and see if I dont see this thread till late
      BLACK VXR CS stage 3, 3" Scorpion, Forge FMIC, Ksports, Quaife LSD, Revos, 3 Gauge, Dynabeams, Forge recirc & actuator, DAP-Rs, RARB, Team Heko's, Percy Cdti, cool running thermostat, Blue SMD's and white LED number plate bulbs.
      **Progress thread here!**

Comment

Saturday at that time isn't good for me either, as I play football the. Evening time would be good

Comment

Agree evening should be better for people..Piemp _vxr that's kl I'll send u a text
          Last edited by Raptor77; 6 January 2012, 12:01 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Ok I will change the time and date

Comment

Me and my mates changed our plans so I could pop down in the evening Saturday?
              BLACK VXR CS stage 3, 3" Scorpion, Forge FMIC, Ksports, Quaife LSD, Revos, 3 Gauge, Dynabeams, Forge recirc & actuator, DAP-Rs, RARB, Team Heko's, Percy Cdti, cool running thermostat, Blue SMD's and white LED number plate bulbs.
              **Progress thread here!**

Comment

ok all sorted sofar i am kind of new to sorting out the meet's so i hope we can get this sorrted out to everone's need's

Comment

ok time and date have been updated great meet last night will up load photo's later

Comment

Updated list now too hope for more people to come great fun to meet everyone

Comment

here we go with the first meet photo's

will bring my other lenes next time

Comment

Piemp_vxr did you have your smd's changed before or after your gauge conversion?
                        Silver Astra vxr
                        Evo 4

Comment

Looking good guys

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

Was good! Should stayed with us when me and Piemp-vxr whet over other side got cruise control and anti hijack sorted and piemp-vxr and me had a lil convoy through watford before i turned off home lool paid Tomo! So hopefully some mods this week or next stealing the pic of mine btw lol
                            sigpic

Comment

I should be able to come to this guys, if its a regular thing

I will keep my eye open for details

Comment

Working...
                              X