X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOTAL VX LIVE CONVOY - 7th AUGUST

Hello guys,

I am going to arrange a convoy to Castle Combe for the "Total Vauxhall Show" on the 7th August.

For those of your who are leaving from Devon/Weston-S-Mare area if you want to arrange your own convoys to the meeting point that is fine.

The meeting details are as follows:

Place: Emersons Green Retail Park (BS16 7AE)
    Time: 7.00AM
    Date: Saturday 7th August 2010

The Meeting point is great for those of you using the M4/M5 as it is directly off the Bristol Ring Road (A4174) from the M32 Junction 1.

Castle Combe Circuit is around 20 minutes from here at a steady pace so we should be arriving around 7.45 giving us plenty of time to get set up on the stand before the public are allowed access to the site.

Thanks for your attention and I look forward to seeing you all on the 7th.

Lawrence
    Last edited by Lawro; 2 August 2010, 02:34 PM.

What is going on? I though people we coming to this!?

Comment

we'll be there

Comment

We can meet you along the way as we are in wootton bassett. Just say where.

Comment

I will be there but probably not until a bit later on in the day.. With Mrs and child unfortunatly!

Comment

I will be there, if any of you want to meet up with me, I will at the Cross Hands pub which is on the A46 approx 2 miles from Jct 18 M4 heading towards Stroud, the pub is situated on a traffic light junction on the right hand side, I will be there from 7.30am, this is a popular meeting point prior to Castle Combe.
            So see you there if u want to meet up, otherwise see you all at Combe ;-)

Cheers
            Curt
            Arden Astra VXR 888 Stage 3

My Astra VXR was for sale but now SOLD !

Comment

Ill let you guys know next week if im joining the convoy from bristol. My girlfriend lives in chippenham so it might be easier (and with a lie in!!) If stay there the night before.
              sigpic

Comment

Lawro me and sarah will be coming from devon to meet you, and smokin if you still want to meet us at sedgemoor then we will do!
                If you want to PM me a mobile number or something so i can let you know if theres any problems on the way up!
                sigpic

What's That Noise/Deviate DJ http://soundcloud.com/krepz FOR FREE DUBSTEP/GRIME/GARAGE MIXES!!

Comment

Originally posted by jord99 View Post
                  Lawro me and sarah will be coming from devon to meet you, and smokin if you still want to meet us at sedgemoor then we will do!
                  If you want to PM me a mobile number or something so i can let you know if theres any problems on the way up!
                  sarah has my number i'll pm u it anyway

Comment

I have Ian's number but if you want to send me yours too Jord just chuck me a PM

Comment

Stalker

Comment

That reminds me we need to exchange numbers so I can have my present :-)

Comment

Originally posted by nige87 View Post
                          That reminds me we need to exchange numbers so I can have my present :-)
                          Don't forget your helmet My first session is at midday but briefing is at 11am, do you think you will be there by then?

Comment

I haven't got one . Will I need to borrow one? Ya will be there in the morning then stay till early afternoon

Comment

I will bring a spare mate

As long as you are there for 10ish it should be fine..

Comment

Working...
                              X