X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas?

hello lads and lasses!

so i though maybe try do something different from just meets, maybe like amodding day when we can meet up somewhere and just help each other do things, like take things off and paint, or simply easy mods.

of course for this would prob need more than just one day so maybe a weekend if anyone has a big drive or parking area and garden for everone to camp in lol.

any other ideas or thoughts would be great! or anyone with some space offering it up for a weekend

yes its a bit of a big ask but if there enough of us up for it should be good and have people who have done things like this before so can get some help and not destroy our cars.

Clever idea - good way for someone to see how things are done etc

Astra

Comment

Where abouts roughly?
      I'm inbetween Oxford and Swindon, not sure if I'm south central or south west..

Comment

wheres that like didcot area?

im not sure but anyone would be welcome to come, soon as more people want to and sort something out.

cheers Ian, just hope more people are up for it and someone who knows what their doing

Comment

anyone got a big garden and drive or big area? maybe near a halfords

Comment

ok i've got garage space, tools, and plenty of camping space etc.... pick a sunny weekend i'm not working and i'm up for it

Comment

i'm not happy to admit this but i was waiting for you reply Ian as you are the guru for the SW.

well if we wait for the summer to properly kick in then arrange something around Ian, think it should be good and will have a good fair people turn up, maybe even look into the SMD thing.

same as always pop your name in for a interested as we dont know dates yet and maybe what you would like to do, SMD or not, what you would like ot paint rocker cover and so on just so someone who has done it can tell you what stuff to bring.

and cheers again Ian for offering your space

Comment

I'd be up for this. Sounds a good idea to get to meet other members.

I'd defo be interested in the SMD conversion.

Comment

i will come if i still have 007 by the time you arrange it

Comment

Originally posted by sarah m View Post
                    i will come if i still have 007 by the time you arrange it
                    how about this weekend?

what about tv live? u won't have your new car by then
                    Last edited by smokinvxr; 17 June 2011, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                      how about this weekend?

what about tv live? u won't have your new car by then
                      this weekend thats like tomorrow ha, depends when i put 007 up for sale cant quite bring myself to do it just yet so she may still be about for tv live ha

Comment

this weekend thats like tomorrow ha, depends when i put 007 up for sale cant quite bring myself to do it just yet so she may still be about for tv live ha
                        yes 2moro is fine txt me b4 u leave yours good give it a thrashing b4 it goes ha

bigt we'll have 2 fix a deffo date for this.....

Comment

yes 2moro is fine txt me b4 u leave yours good give it a thrashing b4 it goes ha

bigt we'll have 2 fix a deffo date for this.....
                          noing my luck i will hit a wall on track just before i sell the old dog ha

Comment

knowing my luck i will hit a wall on track just before i sell the old dog ha
                            just stay on the track.... there's no walls where were u 2day?

Comment

just stay on the track.... there's no walls where were u 2day?
                              haha i will try, i was waiting at ur house where were you? ha

Comment

Working...
                              X