This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OPC 73 View Post
    Im a bit of a cleano freak rog, that would do my crust in. Ive just finished giving mina a quck winter wash and wax. Im running into soton tonight, gonna do a ikea run ( just bought a house!! ) ☺
    Yeah i like my to be clean, finished work early and got all the salt off it yesterday! I was over west quay earlier absolutely packed, i would leave it a while,
    Arden GTC VXR
    Aero Pack, Premium Forward Lighting, Full Leathers
    http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-Arden-GTC-VXR

Comment

yes bud, it looked white, could've done with a wash...it was honking! Lol ☺

I've got an OPC line Astra J, shes got a 2.0ltr turbo diesel lump. Currently looking at having her mapped. Where did you get your plate bulbs from...mate they nearly burned my retinas out they were that bright! ☺
      Pretty sure it was these mate! Like i said was a while ago but they are spot on!
      Arden GTC VXR

Comment

Originally posted by Rogers1994 View Post
        Pretty sure it was these mate! Like i said was a while ago but they are spot on!
        roj, many thanks fella,

ill keep my eye out for ya mate. Have you heard anything from scorer regarding meets etc?
        sigpic Power Red Astra J

Gone but not forgotton - Power Red Zafira

Comment

No mate, i go to a few of the meets that are held at d-day museum, but other than that im just out with mates! Usually portsdown hill!
          Arden GTC VXR

Comment

Originally posted by Rogers1994 View Post
            No mate, i go to a few of the meets that are held at d-day museum, but other than that im just out with mates! Usually portsdown hill!
            gotcha mate, might have to have a blast over sometime.
            Bulbs..ordered....low looking at interior led colour schemes....had a closer look at my engine bay whilst cleaning it, couldnt help noticing the big f### off garrett that ive under there. Lol.
            anyways, im looking at getting blue pipework for the bay from courtney. ☺
            sigpic Power Red Astra J

Gone but not forgotton - Power Red Zafira

Comment

Bulbs..ordered....low looking at interior led colour schemes....had a closer look at my engine bay whilst cleaning it, couldnt help noticing the big f### off garrett that ive under there. Lol.
              Usually the last sunday of every month is dday, i would love a full smd conversion in blue but there fairly tricky to do, and i need all the hose's too but getting the induction kit first
              Arden GTC VXR

Comment

add me please mate

Vxr-dan1 Matte grey Astra Vxr Southampton

Comment

Arden Astra j Tidworth arrived from the north 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Add me

You can add me to this list if you don't mind mate , Chris Astra j vxr Bournemouth

Cheers

Comment

Teaguey01-Arden corsa vxr and Arden Astra gsi- Southampton

Comment

Working...
                      X