This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• convoy to castle combe 7th aug

is anyone eles from down this way coming on the 7th...as lawro has sorted a convory from bristol end but didnt no if anyone eles was coming aswell before we meet up with lawro and crew??

sarah if you're coming via m5 i'll hook up with you at sedgemoor services think there's a few coming from devon too.

Comment

yea ideal...i will hook up with you there..what time u thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by sarah m View Post
        yea ideal...i will hook up with you there..what time u thinking?
        you say a time I'll be there I don't know what time were meeting up with Lawro? txt me when you leave yours. r u going to dcs 2moro?

Comment

think they are meeting around 7.15 ish so early start....guna see what the weather is like tomorrow as i got my girls so if its nice we will come along,so might c u omorrow

Comment

Sarah if i can get a stand pass from sherieff tomorrow, i will arrange a time to meet you at junction 27 services if you want?
            Will have to be early if were going to get to bristol for 7:15 to meet up with lawro though haha.
            sigpic

What's That Noise/Deviate DJ http://soundcloud.com/krepz FOR FREE DUBSTEP/GRIME/GARAGE MIXES!!

Comment

Originally posted by jord99 View Post
              Sarah if i can get a stand pass from sherieff tomorrow, i will arrange a time to meet you at junction 27 services if you want?
              Will have to be early if were going to get to bristol for 7:15 to meet up with lawro though haha.
              ideal jord let me no when u no....and yes it will be early will be worth it tho

Comment

Right, i have managed to sort out a ticket and stand pass (bit of hassle seeing as i left it until the last minute)

If everyone is meeting at 7:15 it will probably take us about an hour to get to bristol from tiverton sarah
                So its up to you where you want to meet really, im easy!
                sigpic

What's That Noise/Deviate DJ http://soundcloud.com/krepz FOR FREE DUBSTEP/GRIME/GARAGE MIXES!!

Comment

im up for an early one jord if u are ..glad u got passes etc...woohoo roll on the 7th ha

Comment

Im all up for an early one to!
                    I might live to regret saying that but oh well haha.
                    Il give you a pm closer to the day with a time etc

Anyone else want to meet up on the way?!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey all what time does it start? i will be coming in my Corsa VXR Arctic, im from near bath so it won't take me too long to get there, i havent bought a ticket yet so i will just get one on the gate. do we know how many of the arctics are going?

Comment

Originally posted by Blake View Post
                        Hey all what time does it start? i will be coming in my Corsa VXR Arctic, im from near bath so it won't take me too long to get there, i havent bought a ticket yet so i will just get one on the gate. do we know how many of the arctics are going?
                        You wont be able to join the stand with a ticket from the gate mate, so would be pointless you meeting us at like 7:30 to not be allowed in!
                        Erm as for the artics you will have to check the list of cars that are going buddy, i know theres about 23 vxrs on our stand though

Look forward to seeing everyone!
                        sigpic

Comment

Just to make you guys aware, we are now leaving at 7.00 from the meeting point in Bristol. Just because the gates open at 6:30 so if we show up at 8.00 your going to get rubbish spots on the stand.

So just to confirm, 07:00 at Emersons Green Retail Park.

See you all there

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post
                            Just to make you guys aware, we are now leaving at 7.00 from the meeting point in Bristol. Just because the gates open at 6:30 so if we show up at 8.00 your going to get rubbish spots on the stand.

So just to confirm, 07:00 at Emersons Green Retail Park.

See you all there

why do this to me lawro u do no that means i will now have to get up at 5AM as i need to have a shower wash my hair,find some clothes to wear do my make up...god dame its hard being a women and trying to get up early

Comment

Originally posted by sarah m View Post
                              why do this to me lawro u do no that means i will now have to get up at 5AM as i need to have a shower wash my hair,find some clothes to wear do my make up...god dame its hard being a women and trying to get up early
                              Don't bother about your hair, that will be wrecked when you put your helmet on!

Comment

Working...
                              X