This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any meets coming up soon?

its been a bit quiet in the west mid's section, can anyone think of something we can do/ arrange.
    i thought about the breakfast club at cosford but its not on for another 52 days
    or maybe go to the pub near cannock for a meet and drive?

Corsa VXR now sold

Im up for that,
    trying to get my other club im in for a cosford brekkie meet but as you say its ages away. Pub meet and drive sounds good thou.

Comment

It's been too quiet in here for a while now. Time for the powers that be to wake up. We need to get another meet aranged soon or interest in this area will go.

Comment

We'd b up for another meet sometime soon. We are going to the meet and drive on the 22/8 in Wales which should be good.

Definitely up for cosford again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Comment

Rich and Rich, when's the breakfast club?
          Cheers Rich..

Comment

19 September..
            I did some searching.

Comment

yeah sorry guys been working away for a few weeks of late,theres a meet & drive on the 22nd august,but if theres enough interest we can have a social meet before then?

Comment

Originally posted by VXR56 View Post
                yeah sorry guys been working away for a few weeks of late,theres a meet & drive on the 22nd august,but if theres enough interest we can have a social meet before then?

bugga, im on holibobs that weekend, taking the vixer into unknown land with twisty bits,

you got it WALES!!!!

quite looking forward to it tbh, rarb bar and hopefully Dap's on by then lol.

Comment

might be able come that weekend

Comment

When would it be the 22nd August? Should be cool with me
                    PS3 iD - Zabawaa

Comment

The meet on the 22nd is listed in the west mids forum mate, were convoying to MPG and then drive and breaky etc into wales

Comment

Working...
                      X