Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent- Car of the Month

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Urgent- Car of the Month

    We have Member of this region in this months Car of the Month Comp. He is not getting many votes from other members so lets help him on his way. Lets get a winner from this region. Gets your votes in for Phil. Cheers all. Steven...

  • #2
    where do you see all the pics mate?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by A6UGH View Post
      where do you see all the pics mate?
      here you go mate

      http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=105511

      corsa arctic edition #257
      now sold

      REAR STRUT BAR FOR SALE!

      Comment


      • #4
        Not really in the spirit of the competition is it though.



        my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by moeman View Post
          Not really in the spirit of the competition is it though.
          Get a life. We all know it goes on. This ''Forum'' really is living up to it's reputation of a ''Big Brother State''. It's no wonder there are so many Dormant Accounts. It's time to loosen up and let people do what this Forum was set up by Vauxhall for, ENJOYING THE CRACK..............I have PM'd the VXR STAFF regards this but as expected I got no reply. If the Mods keep this up along with the Closing of Threads we won't have an Open Forum and we will be asking for pemission to post before long. Steven.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Toffee VXR View Post
            Get a life. We all know it goes on. This ''Forum'' really is living up to it's reputation of a ''Big Brother State''. It's no wonder there are so many Dormant Accounts. It's time to loosen up and let people do what this Forum was set up by Vauxhall for, ENJOYING THE CRACK..............I have PM'd the VXR STAFF regards this but as expected I got no reply. If the Mods keep this up along with the Closing of Threads we won't have an Open Forum and we will be asking for pemission to post before long. Steven.
            In all fairness photos for the competition should be voted for on merit not due to regional membership etc

            VXR Staff is a generic account that all the mods can use, no one regularly goes in there

            Astra

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by IanJ View Post
              In all fairness photos for the competition should be voted for on merit not due to regional membership etc

              VXR Staff is a generic account that all the mods can use, no one regularly goes in there
              You obviously weren't privy to the little touting of a comp entry for some votes last week then. Only returning the favour for one of the lads who has not got many contacts on here. No rule for one and one for another in my book.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Toffee VXR View Post
                You obviously weren't privy to the little touting of a comp entry for some votes last week then. Only returning the favour for one of the lads who has not got many contacts on here. No rule for one and one for another in my book.
                Sorry no - not seen it - feel free to PM me the details, perhaps you should have reported that rather than trying to make 2 wrongs into a right?

                Astra

                Comment


                • #9
                  no offence but the pic of phils car isn`t as good as the other 2 pics and me thinks the votes reflect this .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ps.... just voted to balance things up a wee bit aswell

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      No more comments on this from me as I do not want another 'Ban'.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Toffee VXR View Post
                        No more comments on this from me as I do not want another 'Ban'.
                        i`ve just put kettle on aswell

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X