This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few Pics from Powerstation rolling road trip

Sorry if i didnt get al the cars, think there was 2 hiding round the corner.lol

Good pics, that was quick your back early!

Comment

great pics phil nice of you to put my graph up 280bhp aint bad is it
      sigpic

Comment

PMSL

"I" Must of bin towin ya then.lol.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

nice pics mate.
            sigpic
            3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

Nice

Comment

Probably one of my favourite things at meets is looking at everyone's individual tweeks to put there own stamp on there car.

Adds guages look even better in real life and has got me well tempted once funds allow,
                the corsa with the tinted front lights, so different but not in your face, think that fly net will sweep the country when it catch's on

Think my fave of the day was the Zaffy , sounded sweet and had a smashing run,

I could go on, my mate with the Vec C thoroughly enjoyed it too, said you were all a great bunch

Comment

cheers phil your car did a cracking run aswell and i think in general every ones car did well and near enough spot on with the figures

i think the garage and rollers was very good and the chap doing the runs was very honest with you and helpful

Comment

way better than the bloody micky mouse place we went to last time
                    sigpic

Comment

Yep good rollers me and my mate might go bk after we've done a few more things as good comparison onrollers you've used

Comment

Cool pics
                        Arden Blue Vauxhall Vectra VXR 666 Gone But Not Forgotton

Comment

Nice pics phil

Charl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Arden Blue Astra VXR '57' private plate, 19's, Keyless, AFL Xenons+leds, Sight&Light, Alpine W502 Double-din headunit, Percy's oil restrictor bolt, PPP , Opel grill, Scorpion 3" , Forge recirc valve, Eibach Sportlines, Whiteline adjustable rarb, Custom Intercooler, Colour-coded fog rings, White Carbon Fibre roof, grill & boot strip.

Comment

I have to say, tommy's SRi T is such a sleeper! but it this way my burg struggles to keep with it! fantastic piece of kit and im sure alot of people will be surprised on sunday at PVS!

Comment

Working...
                            X