• Total Vauxhall Live - 2011

Who's going then......

West Midlands Northern Area R.A

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Me toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

Comment

Right guys first of all where abouts in the uk is castle combe
        Where are people coming from an what time you leaving etc as we may be able to arrange convoys etc

Comment

get ya map out Tom. My mrs says its near Ilfracombe ??? Me I say its just past Cirencester. Bout 160mile from Stoke??
          Nurburgring Astra #451, the old faithful. Ls2 VXR8 in Impulse Blue.#58. 1 of Only 15 manuals.

Comment

so its bristol way ish so down the old m5 motorway,so easy to meet up for convoys etc

Comment

Id be up for it but iv got a weddin do on satnight!! You reckon I could go and still make the evenin do at 6??
              Nurburgring Astra #451, the old faithful. Ls2 VXR8 in Impulse Blue.#58. 1 of Only 15 manuals.

Comment

if you left early you could but i think event finishes at 5 so if you stayed till close then no

Comment

Right guys, im planning to leave from Hilton Park around 5.40am and drive to a Pre-meet at Swindon if anyone ones to tag along... The journey is approx 1 3/4 hours at Motorway speeds, going M6 to M5 then off at Junc 11A onto A417/A419 (Dual Carrageway) to the M4 then 1 junction to the pre-meet.

If anyones interested stick your name down and i'll see you there...

1) TheMadhouse

Comment

Bump...

Comment

A few of us am meeting at frankley services at half 6,though we wont be hanging around for long if anyone wants to join let me know

Comment

will be going to

Comment

Originally posted by 7om View Post
                          A few of us am meeting at frankley services at half 6,though we wont be hanging around for long if anyone wants to join let me know
                          May meet at frankley services myself if I can drag myself out of bed that early, its only 2mins from mine, was going to get to TVL around 10am on my own lol, can you pay on the gate at castle comb? have vxronline got a stand orrrr whats happening aint seen no other threads on it.
                          sigpic
                          Rest-In-Peace 'James Tierney' 18.9.1991 - 16.10.2010
                          Rest-In-Paradise Angel, 'Kirsty Malin' 5.12.1990 - 21.8.2010
                          "Out The Way 4|2 Commando RM Taliban Hunter VXR Coming Through"

Comment

Matt You can get on the stand if you can get a stand pass from Aussie will need to get there early theo. I'm gonna try and get on the stand mate if you wonna join me.
                            sigpic
                            3 gauge conversions, Pillar pods

Comment

Originally posted by AddVXR View Post
                              Matt You can get on the stand if you can get a stand pass from Aussie will need to get there early theo. I'm gonna try and get on the stand mate if you wonna join me.
                              yeah adam do I PM him or what? Are you meeting at the services with tom at half 6? Yeah if we can get on would be a bonus, only decided i'm coming today, work wouldn't let me know if I had to work till this afternoon the prats lol, so im a late - comer...
                              sigpic
                              Rest-In-Peace 'James Tierney' 18.9.1991 - 16.10.2010
                              Rest-In-Paradise Angel, 'Kirsty Malin' 5.12.1990 - 21.8.2010
                              "Out The Way 4|2 Commando RM Taliban Hunter VXR Coming Through"

Comment

Working...
                              X