Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does that mean this Sunday? ? 29th????
    I'm stuck at home ripping the floor up in the kitchen. Any other dates available?
    Nurburgring Astra #451, the old faithful. Ls2 VXR8 in Impulse Blue.#58. 1 of Only 15 manuals.

Comment

• Our thoughts are with the family at this sad time
      Un-Official West Midlands Events Photographer Official West Midlands Regional Organiser

Comment

• Been over 6 months since anyone posted in here? Let's bump it back to the top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by VXR220 View Post
          Been over 6 months since anyone posted in here? Let's bump it back to the top

Excuse me Sir, but have we met, Where you bin Duck ,Forum's bin dead since you left, we had some good meets, can't see that Motorhome keeping up with us & Mark the Snail.

Comment

• Hi Chris,great to hear from you.i seen it was a little quiet,guess people all move on,but we all take our great memories with us :-).
            the motorhome gets a move on from time to time but the handling not great as the cups and saucers fly everywhere :-)
            Guess I better use the word VXR in the post to apply with the guild lines to stop it getting deleted ;-)
            I do miss the odd blast out I the vxrs but the motorhome is something totally different and earns its keep a lot more,had some great holidays around Cornwall,Torquay,Bournemouth,lakes,skeggy and so on.
            Take care and safe driving Chris,Burge and all the other active west mids members

Comment

• Cheers Ian, happy camping & Get up & GO

Comment

Working...
              X