Clear All

• Post office cruise Sunday 25th July 2010

The Old Post Office
    Huddersfield Road
    Barnsley
    South Yorkshire
    S75 4DE

Starts 7pm till late

Local car cruise organised by locals for last Sunday every month, drift events available for spectators, place to show your car and look around other cars, bar with food drink and music available.

I know this is not every ones scene but I was asked to try it out … know its short notice but any one interested get your names down

1. kirky2k4
    2. ms-vxr57
    3. Tommivxr
    4. danielhowarth
    5. Redastravxr
    6. Davec
    Last edited by kirky2k4; 25 July 2010, 05:17 PM.
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

are you still doing massarges
    Last edited by Daz; 25 July 2010, 03:29 AM.
    sigpic
    CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
    Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
    Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

sure am , dan howarth and tommi are wanting one too so if you do a 4 some that`ll save on costs
      Last edited by Daz; 25 July 2010, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Ill nip over then.
        sigpic
        CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
        Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
        Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

Originally posted by ms-vxr57 View Post
          Ill nip over then.
          you wana convoy in to posty or meet us their

Comment

convoy if you want bud entirely upto you.
            sigpic

Comment

convoy if you want bud entirely upto you.
              where ya cumming from mate? as dan and tommi live in 2 mile radius of me s we can arange a place t meet you save u cumming out way to g bk

Comment

Coming from ponte mate.
                Last edited by kirky2k4; 23 July 2010, 09:33 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Yes mate only few mile up road.
                  sigpic

Comment

sorry mate didnt mean to write on ur post as a RO i can edit posts and thought i pressed reply and not edit,

hemsworth is like 2 miles away and on route to tommi so can meet some wheer in hemsworth if good for u?

nr barkleys bank / summerfields/iceland car park any good

Comment

Tesco would be best fella i know were that is plus theres no cctv there
                      Last edited by Daz; 25 July 2010, 03:31 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

thats fine mate big car park and could be busy as 24/7 but wone miss a vxr in teh car park lol ill pm u my number

Comment

ok mate ill pm you mine.
                          sigpic

Comment

come on guys im sure we can make it better than 4 vixers ??

BUMP

Comment

Tesco would be best fella i know were that is plus theres no cctv there

daz likes the edit button lol

Comment

Working...
                              X