This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Office Cruise pics

Here they are guys. Nice to meet some new face. Nice drive, makes a change being in front of a VXR

enjoy

Spot Kirky on the left!! (the yoof in the tan base ball cap)

Prizes for guessing which blue astra is in the top left corner.

Last edited by Dave C; 25 July 2010, 11:12 PM.

is the astra mine in the top left corner
    sigpic
    CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
    Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
    Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

Or is it mine?? whoes won Dave lol. Nice to meet you guys today had a good time, soz i left a tad early. Also thanks to ms-vxr57 for the vinyl mate, im going to do my badges tomorrow

Comment

No probs bud and yeah sorry left early things to do and all that and good pics there dave.
        sigpic
        CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
        Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
        Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

No pics of my car :-(
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by redastravxr View Post
            No pics of my car :-(
            There is fella.
            sigpic

Comment

Actually were all wrong... Its not an astra at all. Have a look on the white lines i front of the cars and you'll notice that the line has 2 marks on it and there are some oil spots in front of the car. Its the Vectra VXR.

So no sherbert dip to the winner then!

Redastravxr I couldn't get any decent pics of your astra as there were too many peeps gawping at it! lol There are some of it in the other carpark tho. Sorry, I'lll take extra ones of yours nextt time.
              Last edited by Dave C; 26 July 2010, 08:15 AM.

Comment

my old burg is on there

Comment

Originally posted by jess269 View Post
                  my old burg is on there
                  spoke to the owner he does use this site just not very often ,,, he didnt go with us guys we just saw him their

great pics dave was a good evening
                  VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=102458

link to this months event ... we doing it again

Comment

looks like a great meet this one, nice pics mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wamy View Post
                        looks like a great meet this one, nice pics mate.
                        was a good day had little intrest till the last 24 hurs before start time but turned out to be a great evening

Comment

Working...
                        X