This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sugestion Board

Here is where you fellow yorkshire members can make sugestions for meets.

all ideas welcome...

please give as much info as possible

i.e Date time location and reason etc...

cheers guys
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

What about a night out round town on pish Leeds or something or where ever is best for everyone. It would be a right laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by TommiVXR View Post
      What about a night out round town on pish Leeds or something or where ever is best for everyone. It would be a right laugh.
      i agree mat would be a top night but yorkshire is huge and to find a area t choose people would have t stay over or be prepared to spend a good few hours each way on busses or trains if you know what i mean...

could poss get a day out to the coast and have a few larger shandys

Comment

how about the milk bar in sherburn (squires Cafe)??

Comment

Originally posted by leigh_powell View Post
          how about the milk bar in sherburn (squires Cafe)??
          isnt that mainly for bikers?

im sure we could srt something tho if thats what you want to do

Comment

Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
            isnt that mainly for bikers?

im sure we could srt something tho if thats what you want to do
            The bikers meet there every Wednesday and Sunday, but i believe there is a jap meet there once a month (first Tuesday). Its a Place that sells a good brew and hot chocolate with marshmallows for the ladies

Comment

The bikers meet there every Wednesday and Sunday, but i believe there is a jap meet there once a month (first Tuesday). Its a Place that sells a good brew and hot chocolate with marshmallows for the ladies
              do you live local? also when would you like me to arange a meet their for..

its always good to get help/ advice from members

Comment

do you live local? also when would you like me to arange a meet their for..

its always good to get help/ advice from members
                Once a month to see if peeps r interested, problem is its getting colder and wetter now so turnout would be lower compared to when its suny and warm. i live in selby so about 7 miles away im more than happy to contact squires and see if there is already a calender and take it from there??

Comment

Once a month to see if peeps r interested, problem is its getting colder and wetter now so turnout would be lower compared to when its suny and warm. i live in selby so about 7 miles away im more than happy to contact squires and see if there is already a calender and take it from there??
                  get in touch see if their is anything going on and get back to me and yu can help me organise it

Comment

sherburn car night is the first tuesday of every month its the one i told you about kirky its on tomorrow night but i dont think ill be going as my clutch wont stand up to it i dont think
                    STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by vxr maniac View Post
                      sherburn car night is the first tuesday of every month its the one i told you about kirky its on tomorrow night but i dont think ill be going as my clutch wont stand up to it i dont think
                      the clutch getting worse then buddy, wont make t moz either but we can arange for next month if you like

Comment

the clutch getting worse then buddy, wont make t moz either but we can arange for next month if you like
                        i shall let you know theres usually a group of about 8 cars i go with then we go on to tad kebab in tadcaster for some food
                        its seems to be getting worse to get into gear but its not slipping
                        STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by vxr maniac View Post
                          i shall let you know theres usually a group of about 8 cars i go with then we go on to tad kebab in tadcaster for some food
                          its seems to be getting worse to get into gear but its not slipping
                          would just take it in and get it looked over buddy to be safe,,,

Comment

tuesday tonight io a bit late notice but howz about next month??? , Craigyvxr is also interested providing hes not working (Shift worker)

Comment

tuesday tonight io a bit late notice but howz about next month??? , Craigyvxr is also interested providing hes not working (Shift worker)
                              sounds a good idea pm me all the details or if you wish start a thread in our region and ill sticky it and edit/ update it

Comment

Working...
                              X