X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illuminations Run Saturday 16th October 2010 "biggest meet of the year"

Illuminations Run 2010
    Saturday 16th October

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right folks Due to popular demand we are to be holding the Illuminations run at the famous Blackpool resort.
    The Date is Set for the Saturday 16th October. Currently looking at ideas for what people want to do on this as there has been that many ideas going round my head but was thinking if maybe people wanted to go to the pleasure beach during the day and making a day of it then meeting at say 9pm and doing a late run through the illuminations Starting at the prom from 10pm???
    Tescos Car park - Postcode is FY4 4UJ
    Tesco is right next to J4 the Blackpool end of the M55
    That way it gives people the opportunity to have a day out in Blackpool and to do basically wotever they want then meet up at the Tescos car park at 9pm for some friendly banter before driving through the lights. This event is open to ALL regions, the more the merrier.

If anyone likes to add to this in anyway just PM me and ill see wot i can do!!!

Any interested parties just add your name to the list below. Cheers folks!!!

This is copy paste from another region so any info i will forward on..

also idea on a start point for us yorkshire guys for a convoy down..

more info here http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=105240

my mobile number 07515572574 Simon Kirk for any one who wishies to meet up or have any questions

1) Kirky2k4 - unsure start point "will use where ever is best for the group"
    2) Ms-vxr57
    3) Mandy VXR & Eamonn - meet Tesco 9pm
    4) Sandyvxr
    5) Shaywoody - meet Tesco 9pm
    6) Liamwillitts
    7) DarrenVxr - meet Tesco 9pm
    Last edited by kirky2k4; 15 October 2010, 02:22 PM.
    VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Put me on list and maybe elland road would be a good meeting point.
    sigpic
    CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
    Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
    Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

Originally posted by ms-vxr57 View Post
      Put me on list and maybe elland road would be a good meeting point.
      added... ellend road could be a good start point cheers

Comment

depends which route you do..

whos going up for the day?
        my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

Originally posted by sandyVXR View Post
          depends which route you do..

whos going up for the day?
          not sure yet thinking going sat morning staying well sunday afternoon my self

Comment

we will be going too but will be just be the run through the lights so see you at tesco's at 9pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandy VXR View Post
              we will be going too but will be just be the run through the lights so see you at tesco's at 9pm.
              great stuff be good to see you guys as only ever met you once and didnt get chance to chat

Comment

Really interested in this, but not sure we can make it for the day. If can't make it for the day should be ok for the 9pm illuminations run. Do you have a postcode or adress for the Tesco meeting point?

Comment

All info here pal : http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=105240

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

Originally posted by shaywoody View Post
                    Really interested in this, but not sure we can make it for the day. If can't make it for the day should be ok for the 9pm illuminations run. Do you have a postcode or adress for the Tesco meeting point?
                    i will add your name to list and put you down for 9pm meet... will find post code for you mate

Comment

Originally posted by DICKO1 View Post
                      will add link to post cheers

Comment

Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
                        i will add your name to list and put you down for 9pm meet... will find post code for you mate
                        Cheers

Comment

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                            added t 1st post cheers

Comment

opps
                              Last edited by VXR PAUL; 8 September 2010, 10:07 PM. Reason: wrong thread
                              ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Working...
                              X