X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea's for future meets?

As above anyone got any idea's?

''Apparently'' were going to have a nice summer so be good to get a few things in the pipeline.

Im gonna have a think while im not doing anything today, i will contribute at some point, lol.

I'm a bit busy this weekend but will have a think too.....If any one else wan't to throw some ideas forward please feel free to do so.......Let's have different members attending too not just the same lot

Comment

How about going to the coast ??
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mike vxr1 View Post
        How about going to the coast ??
        good idea mate i'd be up for that.

another idea..a rolling road day? I know a few of us have standard cars but can also serve as a health check for the car so im told.

Comment

rolling road day would be a great. iirc someone tried to organise one at rs tuning in leeds but think it fell through. last leeds meet was fun going through the tunnels up into the sticks round harewood house. some great country roads around there

Comment

Never been on a rolling road day before let alone coming to a meet!! but up for getting out to meet other vx owners.
            sigpic

Comment

im off to brid or cleethorps t moz wi mrs n kids if any 1 wants to join us
              VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

i know this is ages away but another idea for a future meet - BTCC at silverstone http://www.silverstone.co.uk/events/BTCC/

Comment

Don't forget we have this one coming up if any more Yorkshire members want to join us......

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...-for-Donington
                  Last edited by watoo vxr; 6 June 2011, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Think we owt to do a rolling road day too @ RS Tuning

http://www.rstuning.co.uk/

Comment

I'm up for that, Jamie the ro (I think, terrible with names) said he was looking into some discounts

Comment

Along with the RR and the possible trip to the coast, we have a busy July with dates too- July 7th York Raceway, Donington the week after and at end of month, we have TOTB (ten of the best) at Elvington. This is where the top ten street legal cars race off on a strip to see who is quickest.

Comment

See you at totb im there with another 5 rs's
                          sigpic
                          CDTI Air Box, REMUS Exhaust,Regal Stage 2 intercooler, Dbilas cast manifold with Hybrid Dbilas GT28 turbo, Dbilas air intake scoop,EVO-MS Recirc Valve
                          Regal / EDS inlet manifold and top hat with thermal gasket,630cc injectors with fuel pressure regulator and uprated high flow fuel pump
                          Regal inlet cam with uprated springs and platforms,16 bar mocal oil cooler 360-380bhp

Comment

Originally posted by alex9066 View Post
                            Along with the RR and the possible trip to the coast, we have a busy July with dates too- July 7th York Raceway, Donington the week after and at end of month, we have TOTB (ten of the best) at Elvington. This is where the top ten street legal cars race off on a strip to see who is quickest.
                            7th July is thursday?

Comment

Just had a quick look, york raceway 'ultimate road car challenge' is on sunday 10th july

Comment

Working...
                              X