This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arctic Mark - The new Yorkshire RO

All, as above I'm now the new Yorkshire RO.

Those of you that don't know, this Region was once very active and I'm hoping with some help & support from you guys that we can get it back to how it was before.

I think this is a good time to be appointed RO as we're entering the season where things start to quieten down and i hope to use this time to attract new / existing members in time for when things ramp up next Spring.

In the meantime feel free to share any ideas you have for meets / shows / convoys etc and likewise I'll look to organise a 'meet & greet' get together fairly soon.

Cheers.
    Opel Astra Burg #686, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, Whiteline adjustable rear anti roll bar, Turbo smart actuator & recirculation valve, Brembo 4 pot brakes, DNA Performance FMIC, Enlarged top hat & pipework, 3" Turbo back stainless exhaust, 6k AFL's, Smoked side repeaters, Silvatec indicator lamps, Heko wind deflectors, Insignia washer jets, Crossover delete, Piper cross cone filter, SM Tuning Stage 3 - 300BHP / 310ftlb Torque.

Welcome aboard and best of luck with it all

Astra

Comment

Thanks Ian
      Opel Astra Burg #686, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, Whiteline adjustable rear anti roll bar, Turbo smart actuator & recirculation valve, Brembo 4 pot brakes, DNA Performance FMIC, Enlarged top hat & pipework, 3" Turbo back stainless exhaust, 6k AFL's, Smoked side repeaters, Silvatec indicator lamps, Heko wind deflectors, Insignia washer jets, Crossover delete, Piper cross cone filter, SM Tuning Stage 3 - 300BHP / 310ftlb Torque.

Comment

Yeah.... A New RO... Good Luck...

West Midlands Northern Area R.A

Comment

Indeed and thank you

Comment

Welcome to your new Post, shall miss the drive up to Hull Motor Show Meet that Dale organised the last couple of years, spose its to late now for this year but allways sommat to put in your list for nxt year, will have at least 2 Astra Burgs there , best of Luck Chris.
            Last edited by c19urg; 21 August 2017, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Well done - best of luck getting people back into the fold
              VXR8 GTS Sting Red
              6.2 litre Supercharged LSA V8 (779bhp and 765lb ft torque)
              Modified and tuned by Walkinshaw Performance UK

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by c19urg View Post
                  Welcome to your new Post, shall miss the drive up to Hull Motor Show Meet that Dale organised the last couple of years, spose its to late now for this year but allways sommat to put in your list for nxt year, will have at least 2 Astra Burgs there , best of Luck Chris.
                  Yeah i've done the Hull Motor Show a few times and will look to do this next year and cheers Chris.

Comment

Well done mark on becoming The new Yorkshire RO and I am glad this region is now moving forward again.

Dale
                    Sir Dale Of Yorkshire

Comment

Hey congrats buddy. hopefully gonna be back in a vxr before the next hull motor show as i live close by but it will be good if there is more than just 1 event a year.
                      There is always more expense!!!

Comment

Congrats on your new post mate all the best with it
                        Arden Astra H VXR/Stage 2/6k Afl's/19"Gloss Black Alloys/Powerfold Mirrors/Sight & Light Pack/Parking Sensors/Keyless Entry,Start/Full Remus&Oil Restrictor Bolt By Jigger/Blue,Red SMD By Stampede/Drilled & Grooved Discs/Tints/Green Cotton Filter/Carbon Iinlays/VXR Grill Badge/Private 3D Gel Carbon Plate/Team Hekos/Stubby Bmw Ariel/Debadged//Indicator Surrounds/C,C Bootstrip/Led Side & Plate Lights/VXRO Stickers/

Comment

Originally posted by DRC 72 View Post
                          Well done mark on becoming The new Yorkshire RO and I am glad this region is now moving forward again.

Dale

Cheers Dale

Comment

Thanks Guys, and yes hopefully we can get this Region active again.

Comment

Are you still RO for this Region ??? Will the Hull Show still have a Stand for any interested VXR Owners. I with others have traveled from the Midlands over the years to support Dale who was your RO & organised a few cracking W/Ends for us all, hope this Materializes. Thanks Chris.

Comment

Working...
                              X