This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PVS 2018 - Sat 23rd / Sun 24th June

Anyone from our region attending this years PVS? I'm going and will be setting off early on the Saturday, if you're new to the Vauxhall scene and have never been then you don't know what you're missing.

I absolutely love it and this will be my 12th year running that I've attended.

If anyone is interested and is heading down Saturday then can you please let me know and we can arrange to meet and convoy down.

http://www.performancevauxhallshow.co.uk/
    Opel Astra Burg #686, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, Whiteline adjustable rear anti roll bar, Turbo smart actuator & recirculation valve, Brembo 4 pot brakes, DNA Performance FMIC, Enlarged top hat & pipework, 3" Turbo back stainless exhaust, 6k AFL's, Smoked side repeaters, Silvatec indicator lamps, Heko wind deflectors, Insignia washer jets, Crossover delete, Piper cross cone filter, SM Tuning Stage 3 - 300BHP / 310ftlb Torque.

I may be living up that way Mark by then. Still waiting for a moving date. If I'm able to come I'll be sure to let you know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am Taking my Berg and have got tickets for my local clubs stand, never been before so really looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by VXRRy View Post
        I may be living up that way Mark by then. Still waiting for a moving date. If I'm able to come I'll be sure to let you know

Thought you weren’t going? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by caino6 View Post
          Thought you weren’t going? Lol
          Everything is up in the air mate. Would like to if the move permits

Comment

Okay guys keep us updated please
            Opel Astra Burg #686, Eibach springs, Bilstein shocks, Whiteline adjustable rear anti roll bar, Turbo smart actuator & recirculation valve, Brembo 4 pot brakes, DNA Performance FMIC, Enlarged top hat & pipework, 3" Turbo back stainless exhaust, 6k AFL's, Smoked side repeaters, Silvatec indicator lamps, Heko wind deflectors, Insignia washer jets, Crossover delete, Piper cross cone filter, SM Tuning Stage 3 - 300BHP / 310ftlb Torque.

Comment

Originally posted by ARCTIC MARK View Post
              Okay guys keep us updated please
              I'll deffo be interested in Yorkshire meets mark. Will be good to get out and meet some new faces.

Do you go to the hull motor show?

Comment

Originally posted by VXRRy View Post
                I'll deffo be interested in Yorkshire meets mark. Will be good to get out and meet some new faces.

Do you go to the hull motor show?

Same here I would be up for that. Been good to meet a few people

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m from Derbyshire j28 and will join if there’s any meeting points
                  Stage 3 Arden Astra gone
                  Stage 2 burg

....................Arden Astra .....................
                  Airtec Fmic/tophat/direct route/miltek/weight reduction/RnD mapped

Comment

Yeah I've done The Hull Motor Show a few times, although this year if it's August Bank Holiday again then I'm away unfortunately.

Comment

Anyone else wanting to convoy down to PVS this year on the Saturday morning?

Comment

Ry, are you coming to PVS? Can meet you at Woodall Services Saturday morning?

Comment

Originally posted by ARCTIC MARK View Post
                          Ry, are you coming to PVS? Can meet you at Woodall Services Saturday morning?
                          No mate. I'm completing on my new gaff on 29th so really up against it with packing and sorting out crap with the place I'm in for preparation for the move.

Comment

Okay pal no worries

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X