Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An Astra VXR shows a Ford RS whos BOSS at a Silverstone Trackday !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scorer View Post
    go back to school fool
    Brilliant lmao

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyJames View Post
      the youth dont even have a vxr
      Mate if thats aimed at scorer thats not an insult pml

Anything you can do to your engine he can to with same results, only his would always be quicker as it's a mk4

And "the youth" ok blood get me. So thats maths and english you'r not to hot on fpml

I like both cars and have driven both (lots of RS comming from STOC) but don't insult people for having an opinion tool

Comment

wow who'd have thought slatting a Ford on a Vauxhall forum would get so many peoples backs up lol

I'm off to the RS Owners Club to moan at them for not liking VXRs

ASTRA MK4
        build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...46#post2094646

Comment

Everyone one is bored o the whole vxr vs st an is a stage 3 astra faster than the rs bla bla bla

The rs is a cracking motor lots of fellow members have went from vxr to the rs as it was the newest an hottest hatch released since the astra imo. Just because its a ford im not goin to dislike it or slate it. But i do think it was a little over hyped. Would i buy one yeah for sure but not in green lol

Just cause its vxl forum dosnt mean wee cant like or talk about other cars. Think how it looks on the forum as a whole. Them vxr ******* think their cars the best on the world when its not even close lol
          sigpic

Comment

I'm with you mate but my opinions are based on what friends who are Ford techs have told me and by my own experiances. But on this forum if you don't agree with the majority then your wrong. And some little jumped up chav calling me names for having an opinion is a bit pathetic don't you think as you seem reasonable to me?

ASTRA MK4

Comment

whos the jumped up little chav?

sigpic

Comment

Whoever called me a tool for having an opinion. I don't agree with a lot of peoples opinions on here but don't go calling everyone names.

I didn't and don't want an argument but I sense this is where this is heading so i'll just keep my mouth shut now lol

ASTRA MK4

Comment

Originally posted by scorer View Post
                  Whoever called me a tool for having an opinion. I don't agree with a lot of peoples opinions on here but don't go calling everyone names.

I didn't and don't want an argument but I sense this is where this is heading so i'll just keep my mouth shut now lol
                  or you could send him an abusive PM like you did to me

Comment

Now theres a tool

He's not on here purley to insult people though is he?

Noticed you'd gone quite no clever come backs then? pml

ASTRA MK4

Comment

purley, wat skool you wented,
                      Last edited by pebbles8; 21 August 2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pebbles8 View Post
                        or you could send him an abusive PM like you did to me
                        Did he hurt your feelings pebbles

Im sure you will have plenty of useless posts to make up for it pmsl
                        sigpic

Comment

pml

Like I said still some reasonable members lol

ASTRA MK4

Comment

I'm with you mate but my opinions are based on what friends who are Ford techs
                            have told me and by my own experiances. But on this forum if you don't agree
                            with the majority then your wrong. And some little jumped up chav calling me
                            names for having an opinion is a bit pathetic don't you think as you seem
                            reasonable to me?
                            lol ford techs , do you have a focus rs ? or have you had one ?
                            WARNING all replys are incorrect as usual

Comment

come on guys and girls lol

at the end of the day the rs is a great car but can never ever be compared to a vxr not in same league on the other hand a st is

and this is a vx forum so the ford owners gota understand there cars will get slated i know childish but what do you expect

Comment

its not ford owners sticking up for the focus here!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X