This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Track Days, 2007

Following positive feedback from the VXR track day programme in 2006, Vauxhall will be running an enhanced version of the programme in 2007. It will be fully integrated into the VXR central communications and prospecting activity for the year.

Designed to offer the ultimate driving experience, the events will be held at four locations: Donington, Oulton Park, Brands Hatch and Thruxton. Two days will be allocated to each venue and each day will be broken down into morning and afternoon sessions, accommodating 70 guests per session. Guests will be able to book their place at a VXR Track Day of their choice for the competitive price of £95. This fee is refunded if a new Vauxhall car is purchased before the end of 2007. Please see below for more details of this refund.

The events themselves will give customers a once in a lifetime opportunity to get up close and personal with some of the hottest performance machinery around. During around an hour and a half on track, they'll experience VXR's searing acceleration and razor-sharp handling. Attendees will also have the chance to take part in a further series of driving-related activities, again with a strong performance theme and taking around an hour and a half to complete.

The website will detail the agenda of the VXR Track Day programme and allow prospects to book and pay for their place via a secure booking system managed by Ticket Web. The full terms and conditions of the track day programme are detailed on the VXR website - www.vxr.co.uk

The complete range of VXR models will be present at the track day events with the focus on Corsa VXR and VXR8. All cars used on track will be owned and supplied directly by Vauxhall.

VXR Track Day Dates

The 2007 programme kicks off in July. A fully list of dates is as follows:

5 and 6 July - Donington Park
    11 and 12 July - Oulton Park
    18 and 19 July - Brands Hatch
    25 and 26 July - Thruxton

Booking Process

Places at any of the above dates can be booked exclusively online via the VXR website.

Immediately after booking a place, an automatic email will be sent to confirm the place. Vauxhall will post a detailed pack - containing maps, tickets etc directly to the guest closer to the date of their chosen VXR Track Day.

£95 Refund Process

Shortly after attending a VXR Track Day, Vauxhall will send a 'thank you' communication to the guest containing the £95 voucher which can be redeemed if a new Vauxhall car is purchased before the end of 2007.

The VXR £95 (inc VAT) Track Day voucher is available on any Vauxhall car ordered or registered between 14.07.2007 and 31.12.2007 and is available to Private Individuals, Vauxhall Partners, Mobility, Motability Hire Purchase, Vauxhall Internet Price (VIP) and Small Businesses 1-24 (purchase only), all other customers and sales categories are excluded. The name and address on the voucher must be the same name and address on the V55 registration document.
    | Find | Watch | Follow |

Already got mine booked for Thruxton

Comment

And mine for Donny :wink:

Comment

I should be at donny just sorting the final details before booking

Comment

Am booked on at oulton park
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by VXR - xtc
            I should be at donny just sorting the final details before booking
            Get afternoon if you can mel, that's when I'm there :wink:

Comment

I'm booked for Donny on 6th July morning. Anybody here going on that one ? :?

Comment

donington 5 july 12 00 pm any one going at this time

Comment

Meant to say I'm booked for the 6th July, afternoon :wink:

Comment

Damn, I wanna go. How much to ship a car trans-Atlantic?

Comment

Awwww, why not fly across for it

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
                        Awwww, why not fly across for it
                        A.) I gotta have a car. B.)Me and flying don't get along so well. Too many 'incidents'.

Comment

Ah, you don't need a car :wink: Vauxhall are allowing access to the VXR Range. Basically they are bringing along the cars and you get to take em out on the track with an instructor. Believe you get to do 3 laps in each one (Corsa, Meriva, Astra, Zafira, Vectra, and hopefully VXR.

As for flying, you could get some sleeping pills

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi

As for flying, you could get some sleeping pills

...or fly with a quality airline...

Comment

hiya all

we....me and my other half.....are looking to arrange a session each at donny for fri morning 6th july..
                              anyone else goin ....???
                              or got any other info about it..??

roger

Comment

Working...
                              X