This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few more pics from Anglesey

As ever another great night was had, thanks to the team, nice to meet some new peeps as well.

The Highways Agency had heard Rich was leading the convoy so had put up some extra signs for him

Did that make any differnece, did it heck, and led to some interesting moments esp for our new attendees

Anyway, somehow we all got there together to find the team and lovely sunshine awaiting us

Then the wife had her first drive on a track

She got back safely then asked for the veccie keys, should have clocked she still had her helmet on

but after a few minutes of hell all was well

Last edited by moeman; 18 August 2010, 04:30 PM.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Nice one Dave, what was the best time for the auto test?

Comment

Originally posted by Flinty View Post
      Nice one Dave, what was the best time for the auto test?

Not his anyway

Comment

Sorry Flinty, let the oldie side down, scoreboard is on Nicky's thread, Dougie's just bitter cos someone had weakened the clutch in a corsa just before I took it for a gentle spin!

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Originally posted by Dougie View Post
          Not his anyway
          I bet you enjoyed every second of it too (or not as the case may be )

Originally posted by moeman View Post
          Sorry Flinty, let the oldie side down, scoreboard is on Nicky's thread, Dougie's just bitter cos someone had weakened the clutch in a corsa just before I took it for a gentle spin!
          A little birdie told me that a few hustlers were present??

Comment

uploading pictures

just had0look at your pictures looks like a good day out does it happen often round there. And im having problems uploading pictures can you give me any clues please

Comment

A little birdie told me that a few hustlers were present??
              yeah never seen them before, though one did say he was a mate of Paul O'Neil, perhaps TOC had brought them in

I did manage a 21.03 but clipped a bloomin cone, at least I coughed to it.

Comment

Originally posted by scope013 View Post
                just had0look at your pictures looks like a good day out does it happen often round there. And im having problems uploading pictures can you give me any clues please
                There is the Powerevents Festival on bank holiday weekend then a sprint night on the 24th Sept at Shakespeare have a look at the VXRpowervents website, there are a few travelling down from the NW. Hopefully VXR will do a similar programme next years.

To show pics the easiest way is to upload them to photobucket then copy and paste the img link to your post on here.

Comment

Great pics guys..
                  ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
                    Great pics guys..
                    esp the nice shiney alloys

Comment

yeah never seen them before, though one did say he was a mate of Paul O'Neil, perhaps TOC had brought them in

I did manage a 21.03 but clipped a bloomin cone, at least I coughed to it.
                      Bloody ringers

Did they reduce the size of the course, as 30 seconds was par at Wroughton?

Comment

esp the nice shiney alloys
                        ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Bloody ringers

Did they reduce the size of the course, as 30 seconds was par at Wroughton?
                          No reversing this time, two laps of a roundabout instead, didnt do TOC much good as a passenger all evening

Comment

Nice pics Dave ...

Comment

cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X