This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Hire for the posh campers

Well the coach firm has got back to me, are you sitting down, to hire the coach to pick us up from Silverstone and take us to our digs on Saturday evening then pick us up and take us back to Silverstone on Sunday morning will be £650 all in for a coach that will seat 69 snugly

So what are peeps thoughts, if we fill it then it is about £10pp allowing for a tip for the driver. I need to let them know tomorrow, so is it a yeah or a nay?

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Yes from me Dave, tip? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    sigpic

Comment

For £650 I'll run and collect you all 4 at a time in the wee merv vixer lol
      sigpic
      black 17" TD1.2's , 2.5" cobra stainless turbo back system with sports cat , courtney performance filter ,astra vxr rarb,led 501's & mtec's , heko wind deflectors x4 ,Cross hatch grille, alloy pedals and 225.6 BHP
      1 OF ONLY 99 ARDEN BLUE MERIVA VXR'S IN THE UK......and this one's all mine !!!
      1/4 mile in 14.642 @ 95.40 mph at Shakespeare sprint night

Comment

tbh thats what I thought when they said the price, might ring another Co tomorrow.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

tbh thats what I thought when they said the price, might ring another Co tomorrow.

Comment

Talk about a double take
            sigpic
            black 17" TD1.2's , 2.5" cobra stainless turbo back system with sports cat , courtney performance filter ,astra vxr rarb,led 501's & mtec's , heko wind deflectors x4 ,Cross hatch grille, alloy pedals and 225.6 BHP
            1 OF ONLY 99 ARDEN BLUE MERIVA VXR'S IN THE UK......and this one's all mine !!!
            1/4 mile in 14.642 @ 95.40 mph at Shakespeare sprint night

Comment

dave,
              pete (remus) says thats a fair price especially has theres something on down there...

Comment

Is this another instance of the tourists being ripped off.

Originally posted by 'Posh Bird' View Post
                dave,
                pete (remus) says thats a fair price especially has theres something on down there...

Comment

Me and the misses will if its taken up by the rest of you.

Comment

dave,
                    Now I know what to spend my lump sum on!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                      Now I know what to spend my lump sum on!
                      What for a re-run of Summer Holidays with VXR members ??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuQl7Ttl5n8
                      sigpic

Comment

well i know a coach/bus driver but not as young as cliff

Comment

well i know a coach/bus driver but not as young as cliff

pmsl
                          sigpic

Comment

may be a few members that are staying at the hotel could do it to save money i mean i wouldnt mind taking a couple in my car. may be get a list of people willing and go from there?
                            sigpic

Comment

and his singings not as good lol

Comment

Working...
                              X