This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touring Car Driver Will Play.....

Would you like to purchase one of these.....? Only 2000miles on the clock, one careful owner, MANY drivers.......

Anyone.....

West Midlands Northern Area R.A

Poor little things . . . . .

Comment

who managed to smash that one up?

Comment

Originally posted by A2ON View Post
        Poor little things . . . . .
        Saying that id still buy one as a track toy , hmm wonder if there going cheap .

Comment

They all had a go at the end... Matt Neal lost his wing mirror just after taking a trip up the bank then all hell broke loose with everyone shortcuting over the grass... trying to WIN..

Comment

I was wondering what they were gonna do to them after they're done. But I don't want one now lol

Independent bespoke mapping available see my Facebook or find me at WG Motorworks

Clique #14

Comment

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Bit of bodywork repair, new clutch, gearbox, brakes, tyres and a good service should see them right....

Comment

I would have one! Nowt wrong with a few battle scars

Comment

Don't see the point in this mindless destruction on there behalf seems like an silly waste of £££ . Am i getting old ?lol

Comment

Don't see the point in this mindless destruction on there behalf seems like an silly waste of £££ . Am i getting old ?lol
                      Yes mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Lawro View Post
                        Yes mate!

Comment

Originally posted by moeman View Post
                          Fantastic photo
                          sigpic
                          black 17" TD1.2's , 2.5" cobra stainless turbo back system with sports cat , courtney performance filter ,astra vxr rarb,led 501's & mtec's , heko wind deflectors x4 ,Cross hatch grille, alloy pedals and 225.6 BHP
                          1 OF ONLY 99 ARDEN BLUE MERIVA VXR'S IN THE UK......and this one's all mine !!!
                          1/4 mile in 14.642 @ 95.40 mph at Shakespeare sprint night

Comment

I'm with you on this one If they start trashing cars for the sake of it, will vx continue to support these events or will they just say it's costing too much??!!??
                            I work for vx and they are always rattling on about how they need to save money etc. I'm sure all the lads in the factory wouldn't be happy to know they have had a pay freeze to 'save the company money' and then hear that pro/ams are trashing cars for fun!!!

Comment

ahhh its just a lil corsa at the end of the day. im sure vx counted them as a loss anyway whenever they decided to build them!!!!

thing is though everyone can see how hard a life these have had!!!!

any piston 4 failures??????

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X