X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From The Armed Forces

First of all, just WOW

What an amazing weekend. £75,000 to help for heroes. The generosity of people still amazes me. This money will make a real diffrence to people injured in operations around the world. Vauxhall can hold their chins high.

Secondly, I know myself, Cheesy, Si, Dean and Alex were treated to a weekend that is probably never going to be topped. The Pro-Am Pursuit event over the two days was amazing!! Thank you very much for the oppurtunity to take part. Plus I came second overall, was never passed by a BTCC driver and managed to get Tom Chilton angry and try to cheat to beat me.

Thank you very much to everyone at Vauxhall, especially Cheryl. And to Rob at Thruxton.

Originally posted by District90 View Post
    and managed to get Tom Chilton angry and try to cheat to beat me.
    and a £100 poorer s

Well done to you and your mates

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

well done to all who enjoyed the day's.....

Comment

£75000 to H4H????

HOLY ****! truely humbled!

Not only has this money been raised by VX and all power event participants but a certain two well known personalities helped my friends widow recieve partners discount when she recently bought a new car

shows its more a family than a forum!

Thanks alot! amazing work

sigpic

Comment

Amazing amount of money, felt proud to put money in the buckets knowing it was for such a worthy cause, Excellent weekend had by all and glad members of the Services enjoyed it.
          sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Been an infantry soldier myself that is brill it awesome the support our lads and lasses are getting get in !!!!!!
            sigpic

Astra vxr complete

Full TMS rebuild Owens HTA k04

Comment

Thank YOU for all that you do for our country!

Well done everyone, that's an amazing amount of money!

Comment

I bet Tom Chilton loved donating his cash to such a good cause.
                How much of a head start did the amateurs have? - way too much! the touring car drivers had no chance of catching and passing over such a short distance race.

Tom Chilton made it a fair race when he started from the line at the same time as the amateur and out braked him into the 1st corner and straight past!

Mind you apparently he's a rubbish driver! haha

Great event for a very worthy cause - help for heroes

Comment

Originally posted by razzer21 View Post
                  I bet Tom Chilton loved donating his cash to such a good cause.
                  How much of a head start did the amateurs have? - way too much! the touring car drivers had no chance of catching and passing over such a short distance race.

Tom Chilton made it a fair race when he started from the line at the same time as the amateur and out braked him into the 1st corner and straight past!

Mind you apparently he's a rubbish driver! haha

Great event for a very worthy cause - help for heroes
                  Urm, we had 3 seconds. I was happy for Tom to start at the same time as me. He did outbrake me in the first corner, but then I was away quicker and back past him then we were red flagged.

It was a Pursuit race, not a race, hence the starting after us. The pros were catching and beating people. But from everyone involved, including the BTCC drivers, they were very impressed with the driving standard of some of us.

Comment

Great to see people dipping their hands in their pockets for a great cause.
                    Best cause out there in my opinion..

Comment

Originally posted by District90 View Post
                      First of all, just WOW

What an amazing weekend. £75,000 to help for heroes. The generosity of people still amazes me. This money will make a real diffrence to people injured in operations around the world. Vauxhall can hold their chins high.
                      Amazing amount, I'm very happy it raised so much

Comment

Working...
                      X