This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powerevents Day 2

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

great pics dave,,, shame we missed the sun sessions....

Comment

it did rain, but Sheran and I were watching the F1 so missed it!

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

lol... so no need for the brollies....

Comment

Good pics Dave, but who is the lightweight who is asleep lol no stamina some people

Last edited by badboyburt; 30 August 2010, 12:33 AM.
          sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

looks like corsa bumpercars with the 3 power events cars!!!!

Comment

Fantastic pics there !!

Was I the only 100% stock Corsa on track in the Corsa only session ? Everyone else seemed to be running some mega power !! No wonder I was at the back

Loved the Arden Corsa with Orange wheels..... that colour combo shouldn't work... but it just does !!

Was actually very impressed with how the Corsa handled the track even stock - I'm sure a fast road geo and remap would improve it again, whilst keeping it perfect for gf shopping duties !!

Comment

Originally posted by Zeroh View Post
                Fantastic pics there !!

Was I the only 100% stock Corsa on track in the Corsa only session ? Everyone else seemed to be running some mega power !! No wonder I was at the back

Loved the Arden Corsa with Orange wheels..... that colour combo shouldn't work... but it just does !!

Was actually very impressed with how the Corsa handled the track even stock - I'm sure a fast road geo and remap would improve it again, whilst keeping it perfect for gf shopping duties !!

which colour corsa were you in mate.(that all corsa session was fun)

nice pice mate.
                sigpic

Comment

Yeh hat off to wayne for organising that massive corsa sesh

Comment

Originally posted by A2ON View Post
                    Yeh hat off to wayne for organising that massive corsa sesh
                    more great photos there and wayne you are right we will have to organise a astra session on the track like the one you did for the corsas

Comment

Originally posted by vxrmark View Post
                      more great photos there and wayne you are right we will have to organise a astra session on the track like the one you did for the corsas
                      I agree, we will sort something out next year!

That was good fun in the wet on that session you came out in, I was sideways round a few corners.

Comment

the corsa session was brilliant, big thanks to wayne for that!

who was the lad in the red corsa with the red centre caps on standard wheels? he went really wide on one of the last corners as i was coming up, then on the next lap i did exactly the same thing!!! quality! gave the thumbs up as we were coming off track

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/vxr View Post
                          which colour corsa were you in mate.(that all corsa session was fun)

nice pice mate.
                          Black Corsa, yellow helmet !! Thx for organising Wayne, it was great to be in an all Corsa field !!

I had planned to say hi and catch up with a few of you after the track session but had karting immediately after and then my gf started to feel sick so we went home.

The Southern Circuit of Silly was perfect for hot hatches... lovely steady state corners, a decent straight (just over 100mph for me) and wide run off areas.... would have done a few more sessions if I'd known how good it would be, but I was also mindful of not beating too much on what is at the end of the day my gf's town runner !!!

Comment

I enjoyed the corsa session, thanks for organising Wayne.

some very nice pics as well.
                            My Progress Thread : http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=55899

Comment

I was amazed at how well the Pro-Am Corsa's were. I had my doubts about them but they were amazing cars, even when they switched to Road tyres we could still throw them around the track like anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X