This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• f.a.o dougie and stu

well just got back from silverstone stayed there the weekend and what a wicked time, the people were great and hospitality great also and the event was wicked so a big thank you to every 1 involved in making this a wicked weekend

woo hoo I cannot believe I met a star, N-Dougzz was in the camp site, na na ni lol

Dougie, Sheriff pleasure to be in your company last night, awesome weekend plenty of laughs and a lot of good times had by all, thanks to R15VXR, Nurburgnicky and MattHVxr for their hospitality and the breakfast this morning, big thanks to Paul Burkes for the tent and big thanks to Perry, Gemz, Paul, Burgerken and Chris, Muncy and my missus for making this one of the funniest weekends I have had this year.
    Last edited by badboyburt; 30 August 2010, 12:28 AM.
    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

lol and sheriff good to meet you also

ps dougie have you finished that cider yet lol

Comment

Originally posted by nurburgring24 View Post
        lol and sheriff good to meet you also

ps dougie have you finished that cider yet lol
        He put the lid on the cider and took it home, hopefully he should finish it by christmas lol
        sigpic

Comment

Burt, Paul and Perry & Co - twas a pleasure meeting you guys at the campsite - we had a real laugh. Good food, drink and conversation was had by all apart from Percy who supplied the technical import all night regardless of alcohol intake

You lot would so love the Le Mans tour next year

Dougie, Emma, Keith, Rob, Phil and the rest of the VXR Events Team - thank you !

- you did us proud and I think everyone I met or spoke to had a good time

A few other thankyou's;

NurburgNicky (N&N), MattHVXR & Leanne and Percy for your company all weekend - enjoyed it !

Dougie again for arranging the Cavalcade drive for me

VXR.Paul for the additional tracktime

Steven & KaZ66 for the bacon baps at the services - nice1

Also great to meet new faces and friends such as stewarty-vxr, sgtscotty, cerberus and the crew from bonny Scotland

Moeman for the use of his car for storage

Also hat off to Lawro, im impressed with both your car and driving ability!
          as although I'm sure I would of kept up ragging a VX car instead of nurse maiding my own, I didnt expect a Diesel to go that fast and you cant half drive either - respect !
          Last edited by R15VXR; 30 August 2010, 09:48 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

+1 thanks everyone.
            sigpic

Comment

+ 2 thanks to all for a great weekend

Comment

Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                Burt, Paul and Perry & Co - twas a pleasure meeting you guys at the campsite - we had a real laugh. Good food, drink and conversation was had by all apart from Percy who supplied the technical import all night regardless of alcohol intake

You lot would so love the Le Mans tour next year

Dougie, Emma, Keith, Rob, Phil and the rest of the VXR Events Team - thank you !

- you did us proud and I think everyone I met or spoke to had a good time

A few other thankyou's;

NurburgNicky (N&N), MattHVXR & Leanne and Percy for your company all weekend - enjoyed it !

Dougie again for arranging the Cavalcade drive for me

VXR.Paul for the additional tracktime

Steven & KaZ66 for the bacon baps at the services - nice1

Also great to meet new faces and friends such as stewarty-vxr, sgtscotty, cerberus and the crew from bonny Scotland

Moeman for the use of his car for storage

Also hat off to Lawro, im impressed with both your car and driving ability!
                as although I'm sure I would of kept up ragging a VX car instead of nurse maiding my own, I didnt expect a Diesel to go that fast and you cant half drive either - respect !
                Thanks mate, appriciate it. I'm really happy with the way it performed. Was nice to meet you too!

Comment

Definately agree there.
                  Top weekend had by all and I even got to meet a celebrity.

BADBOYBURT.

My life is now complete. lol

Originally posted by badboyburt View Post
                  woo hoo I cannot believe I met a star, N-Dougzz was in the camp site, na na ni lol

Dougie, Sheriff pleasure to be in your company last night, awesome weekend plenty of laughs and a lot of good times had by all, thanks to R15VXR, Nurburgnicky and MattHVxr for their hospitality and the breakfast this morning, big thanks to Paul Burkes for the tent and big thanks to Perry, Gemz, Paul, Burgerken and Chris, Muncy and my missus for making this one of the funniest weekends I have had this year.

Comment

Originally posted by MattHVXR View Post
                    Definately agree there.
                    Top weekend had by all and I even got to meet a celebrity.

BADBOYBURT.

My life is now complete. lol
                    ha ha glad I could assist lol good to meet you all
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X