X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR Power Events Day 1. 28/08/2010

Well here is my pics from Saturday .
    Pretty crap pics but oh well

Last edited by MartyyVXR; 30 August 2010, 03:53 AM.

Ahh, my car!! wicked weekend wasn't it

Corsa with all vauxhalls factory fitted extras and stage 4 mods+more..

Comment

Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
      Ahh, my car!! wicked weekend wasn't it
      Yeah was amazing . I only went on the saturday though. had to come back tonight. BTW ur car is gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyyVXR View Post
        Yeah was amazing . I only went on the saturday though. had to come back tonight. BTW ur car is gorgeous.
        Cheers m8, I'm glad I got my bonnet on in time! can't wait till the next event. Took my car on the track and it was awesome

Comment

Originally posted by VXRCORSA888 View Post
          Cheers m8, I'm glad I got my bonnet on in time! can't wait till the next event. Took my car on the track and it was awesome
          No problem . I was gutted that i wasn't allowed to go out with a instructor cause i wasn't 18, but then found out i could lie my age lmao. some very sexy cars there . Went on the karting and crashed was funny and then i went on when it started p1ssin down and crashed straight into the barrier and still managed to come 2nd lmao. was a mint day. wanted to talk to some people from here but hardly anyone was beside there cars

Comment

BTW see the 8th picture down? who is that from here?

Comment

Dunno pal, Liam Gallagher maybe??

Comment

it's mine marty

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                  it's mine marty
                  Mate i seen you on the track on Saturday, your car is rapid man. Did that VX220 get ahead of you at any point? cause i never seen anyone come close to you mate.

Comment

Mate i seen you on the track on Saturday, your car is rapid man. Did that VX220 get ahead of you at any point? cause i never seen anyone come close to you mate.
                    cheers Marty no he was always behind me

Comment

Great pics Marty, yea that vx220 that wouldn't let lawro past was an a55 too,
                      Ian your motor is stunning, iv got a couple of you going round track but there crap mate, I have some close UPS in my thread tho
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smokinvxr View Post
                        cheers Marty no he was always behind me
                        Nice is it a piper you have then? cause it was loud a *** man sounded so nice.

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
                          Ian your motor is stunning, iv got a couple of you going round track but there crap mate, I have some close UPS in my thread tho
                          Cheers mate

Comment

cheers Stewart yes lawro was slightly upset about that spoilt his session

yes Marty it's a Piper m8

Comment

Originally posted by stewarty-vxr View Post
                              the vx220 driver did the same to me so i swung out to the right then shot left and undertook him why do ppl have to spoil it for others! It was my first track session and I wanted to drive like I was on a track not like I was on the way to the post office like him!
                              Last edited by VXRCORSA888; 31 August 2010, 03:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X