This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Thanks to Vauxhall

I know there are threads allready about this but i am still buzzing about the whole weekend and need to get it down on here

i just can't thank Vauxhall enough for putting this event on, and for such a worthwhile cause makes me even more proud to be an owner,

it was windy, we had a bit of rain, but the whole weekend was top draw!
    Everyone in the Vauxhall camp went out of their way to make the weekend special and there are far too many people to thank personally but to the lovely Emma who has looked after us so well all year and coming to get us (with Sheriff) when the stewards wouldn't let us in on saturday morning and for the passes to allow Tracey to go and meet James Martin (miserable git)
    Dougie, when i said we didn't have the lanyards only wanted 20 not 2000! still they will come in handy for ebay hope you shared your mars bars

Keith, massive thanks for everything this weekend, sorry i didn't make the interview and also sorry for breaking the powerevents Corsa which meant only 3 in the final (well it wasn't me really)

and Stu, thank you for pointing out to everyone about my pathetic tyres had a few buttock clenching moments on track

man i could on and on, had a brilliant weekend and really hope VX deem it worthwhile to have similar next year.
    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

+1
    sigpic

Comment

+1 more
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X