Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember - The Power Events arent over quite yet !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Remember - The Power Events arent over quite yet !

    We still have one more Sprint Night to undertake, which is going to be a sellout !

    at Shakespeare Racetrack - Friday 24th September 2010

    Book now to save disappointment !!!!!!!!!!!!!


    http://www.buyvxrpowerevents.co.uk/i...p?s=event&id=6

    or from your nearest Wayne/VXR car wash facility


    Only 30places left and going FAST !



    PLUS, we will be having another showing of 'Dougie Dancer' on the screens !
    Last edited by R15VXR; 31 August 2010, 03:14 PM.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Already booked!

    You will beat me this time Rich

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Lawro View Post
      Already booked!

      You will beat me this time Rich

      Possibly as i will have tyres with tread on them for starters
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        booked, i will not miss my last 2010 vauxhall hot dog.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
          Possibly as i will have tyres with tread on them for starters
          I changed mine yesterday too, had canvas on the inside of the passenger wheel!

          Comment


          • #6
            I hope Nappa is coming, Ive got to show him I can out pace him in a VXR8(S) or his Astra
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
              Possibly as i will have tyres with tread on them for starters
              did you play hard the weekend then rich???


              saw you looking at fronts as we drove off.lol.
              Well, if you cant do it on the track where can you do it,??? lol.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by philgvxr View Post
                did you play hard the weekend then rich???


                saw you looking at fronts as we drove off.lol.
                Well, if you cant do it on the track where can you do it,??? lol.
                Well I arrived at track with 2mm on the fronts, wasnt going to have new fitted before any tracktime and obviously just 7 laps of merely undertaking the short Silverstone circuit was enough to take the lot off on the inner sides. The 2nd outing I was very carefull

                But I have to give credit were credit is due those Dunlop SP Maxxs were superb around the circuit even with 2mm on in the wet

                *cough* Evo Triange
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                  I hope Nappa is coming, Ive got to show him I can out pace him in a VXR8(S) or his Astra

                  LOL good luck.. I did a 12.4 second 1/4 mile on saturday, 0-60mph was 4.15 seconds

                  When I got it back off him after he took it on the track the oil was 150 degrees, the discs were blue and 1/4 of a tank of fuel was missing!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mystvxr View Post
                    LOL good luck.. I did a 12.4 second 1/4 mile on saturday, 0-60mph was 4.15 seconds

                    When I got it back off him after he took it on the track the oil was 150 degrees, the discs were blue and 1/4 of a tank of fuel was missing!
                    Sorry that may have been my fault as he did try really hard to get passed me even after I have informed him I had no tyres left

                    Yes, he told me that afterwards.....BTW my water temp was more or less 92

                    I did leave him on the 1st hanger straight though, so IMO your 1/4mile figure is beatable possibly, the 0-60 time - I have no chance
                    Last edited by R15VXR; 31 August 2010, 08:03 PM.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      rich is this far from essex mate

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R15VXR View Post
                        Sorry that may have been my fault as he did try really hard to get passed me even after I have informed him I had no tyres left

                        Yes, he told me that afterwards.....BTW my water temp was more or less 92

                        I did leave him on the 1st hanger straight though, so IMO your 1/4mile figure is beatable possibly, the 0-60 time - I have no chance
                        I don't think you'll get anywhere near a 12.4 mate, your time is 13.8 on the leaderboard http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...=45398&page=27

                        Even the 400 bhp astra is 13 seconds, as for the hanger straight I was touching 140 (on my GPS) and catching everything, so keep dreaming

                        We'll see you at sharespears and you can give it a try?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by nurburgring24 View Post
                          rich is this far from essex mate
                          Not really - think approx 140miles ( 2hrs ) up the M1 and across from chelmsford area if you are anywhere near there ?


                          Originally posted by Mystvxr View Post
                          I don't think you'll get anywhere near a 12.4 mate, your time is 13.8 on the leaderboard http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...=45398&page=27

                          Even the 400 bhp astra is 13 seconds, as for the hanger straight I was touching 140 (on my GPS) and catching everything, so keep dreaming

                          We'll see you at sharespears and you can give it a try?

                          Just warming up that was with a faulty MAF

                          Look forward to it
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            is there any track time at this one or is it just autotest an 0-60 ? sorry for silly q's this is like 3 hrs from me lol shall i sharnt i

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by A2ON View Post
                              is there any track time at this one or is it just autotest an 0-60 ? sorry for silly q's this is like 3 hrs from me lol shall i sharnt i
                              its 1/4 mile mate.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X