This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le Mans 2011 - Thank you thread

Thought I would create a new thread to thank everyone involved in this event this year.

Organisation was amazing as ever and the event topped last years.

My last power event as a VXR Owner so a sad time but I am sure I will be seeing some if not all of you again.

Once again thanks to everyone involved.

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

No THANK YOU
    Honestly guys just a quick Cheers for attending the event and making it great fun
    Awesome Racing
    Great Crowd
    But I now neeeeeddddd SLLLEEEEEPPP

Comment

Just thought we would let you all know that when me and Adele arrived back we found out we are expecting a baby, perfect end to a perfect holiday, we are both over the moon! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by alex9066 View Post
        Just thought we would let you all know that when me and Adele arrived back we found out we are expecting a baby, perfect end to a perfect holiday, we are both over the moon! :-)
        Congrats Alex & Adele.......Get ya own thread up buddy

Comment

Congrats, now I know why I couldnt sleep, it wasnt the cars keeping me awake !!!

Astra VXR SMD Conversion, a couple of window stickers, front VXR badge and someone stole my rear VX badge!!! TOTALLY PIMPED OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Jenga View Post
            Congrats, now I know why I couldnt sleep, it wasnt the cars keeping me awake !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jenga View Post
              You know what Jenga, we are such a good influence on people

Again, can I repeat what Mr Megane 250Cup stated - Many thanks to Keith, Dougie, Paul, Phil, Bruce, Scoobie and the rest of the VX team for such a brilliant VXR PowerEvent - so many great memories to think back on especially the tram moment into Le Mans - "blah, blah" class !

nearly forgot and Carlos with his bigone
              sigpic

Comment

you will have to call the baby.....LE-MANS.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wayne/VXR View Post
                  you will have to call the baby.....LE-MANS.
                  except if its a girl then it would have to be .... LE -WOMANS:
                  Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Lol

Comment

Thanks for everyone making me feel so welcome, and of course big bro Bob, best alarm clock ever , not his snoring, Bob and ferb reving up the Monaros , Jeffers camper nearly shook too bits lol, see you all next year if not sooner

Comment

Blah,blah. Blaaaaaah blah. bleet. Bah bah bhah blah. {pram talk}!!!!
                        Very apt considering/Alex-adele.

What a fantastic few days. just looked at my pictures and already wish I was still there

Never mind the tram Rich. What about or deliberate slow the traffic down, and make some noise!! now thats epic memories. PLZ hurry up next year.

Can we allow a reno to tag along????
                        Nurburgring Astra #451, the old faithful. Ls2 VXR8 in Impulse Blue.#58. 1 of Only 15 manuals.

Comment

Congratulations to you both, best wishes from Ian and Angie.

Comment

We would both like to thank the VXR crew for helping us survive our first Lemans. Your superb facilities made staying awake for the full 24 hours much easier. Mad we know but as motorsport addicts this was our goal. It was great to meet up with everyone. Already planning how we can fit next year's event into our busy motorsport calendar, so many places we didn't watch at. Really hope Vauxhall do it again. Can't wait. Relaxing in Cornwall for a few days before heading home to North Wales then straight to croft for the touring cars, we just can't get enough motorsport! Thanks again, Ian and Angie.
                            Last edited by JONESYSE2; 15 June 2011, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Just so you dont forget how good it was - here's a little reminder;

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X