This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power event

Any news on next years event at le mans?

dont hold me to it, but it will happen [for def } possible!!! And when it does I`m there. for sure {possible} ?
    Serious. It`ll happen, so start the fund, I am.
    Nurburgring Astra #451, the old faithful. Ls2 VXR8 in Impulse Blue.#58. 1 of Only 15 manuals.

Comment

it is one of vauxhalls best power events and is growing every year,so it must be 99% they will do it next year.

The 80th running of the Le Mans 24 Hours will take place on the 9th & 10th June 2012 (provisional race dates).
      sigpic

Comment

Never been to one would love to go as my mate mentioned going with his vxr8 and maybe bring others too,.any info on what goes on oyher than the race would be appreciated.

Comment

Just a question,

not taking into account beer and mars bars ,

whats the average roundabout cost per adult for this event including admission, fuel crossings, toll booths, camping, etc.

Really keen on this also is it a kids friendly event, dont think i could be apart from my boy for 4 plus days

Cheers.

Comment

Few of the SE Members spoke to Paul about this last night and are now saving for it
            sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

mmmh. wouldnt mind going to this. next year the plan was for me and a mate to drive around europe but i dont really fancy driving 3000miles over 2 weeks all my self as he doesnt drive. i drive 300 miles a day 6 days a week while working so dont fancy just driving the entire time. i'll just need to find out if no one has booked those dates off so i can get 2 weeks off for this with any luck.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by vxr bandit View Post
                Any news on next years event at le mans?
                I believe there was a meeting about this recently......

Originally posted by philgvxr View Post
                Just a question,

not taking into account beer and mars bars ,

whats the average roundabout cost per adult for this event including admission, fuel crossings, toll booths, camping, etc.

Really keen on this also is it a kids friendly event, dont think i could be apart from my boy for 4 plus days

Cheers.
                Phil I took my son this year and I spent £ 850 in total for both of us...........

Breakdown as follows;

VXR Tickets - £200 ( x2 )
                Tunnel ticket - £ 138
                Food - £ 50
                Car Ins for France - £ 10
                Health Insurance £9.50
                RAC European Car Cover - £35
                Tolls - £56
                Petrol - £235

Entertainment - £ 40 ( Karting x2 )
                Sundries - £60
                sigpic

Comment

Refer to thread;

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d-Le-Mans-2012
                  sigpic

Comment

Cheers Rich,

That could be do able to be honest, never been and always wanted to so guess im gonna have to grovel to the purse strings.lol.

Comment

Cheers Rich,

That could be do able to be honest, never been and always wanted to so guess im gonna have to grovel to the purse strings.lol.
                      Its not to be missed to be honest Phil.... In brief its like Billing on a much bigger scale with top class racing to view ontap with a 24hr party atmosphere !

Also if you drink, there's abit of that involved
                      sigpic

Comment

Would i need to buy ticket for wee man, he be 7 next year .

Comment

Would i need to buy ticket for wee man, he be 7 next year .
                          Yes and No, you will require a ticket for the Vauxhall part - you do require a Le Mans ticket as I believe this is free.

You are best speaking to the event team, closer to the time and when tickets are available.

Comment

Working...
                          X