This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VXR BTCC Cars

Can someone tell me why the VXR's are struggling so much against the competition.

I watched the early BTCC races and I am now watching the race from Croft and although they appear to be a bit better the cars seam to struggle with the Seat's, Honda's and even the MG's

Other teams have come on this year, 888 have some work to do....called progress, 888's next engines will be faster!
    sigpic

Comment

In the last race it looked like Smith car was oversteering and stepping out.

Was Matt Neal just playing around until he was challenged or did we back off?

Comment

Originally posted by In a state
        Other teams have come on this year, 888 have some work to do....called progress, 888's next engines will be faster!
        Oooo....are they getting rid of the Saab engine then?!?! Is that for next year or coming in this season...tell tell tell!!

Comment

Drivers are still setting the car up to there liking ,new drivers , revised car makes for a very steep learning curve, all the years with Muller and Tommo show how good they really are ,Fabrizio needs to learn the circuits he did well at croft from a pace point of view.

Comment

David, is it true that the Vectra is being used next year? There is another thread on here somewhere with someone reporting that in AutoExpress (I think) it states that the Astra is being replaced with the Vectra next year!

Comment

Re: VXR BTCC Cars

Originally posted by Catherine
              Can someone tell me why the VXR's are struggling so much against the competition.

I watched the early BTCC races and I am now watching the race from Croft and although they appear to be a bit better the cars seam to struggle with the Seat's, Honda's and even the MG's
              Mk5 isn't as good a shape as the Mk4 for overall speed either so looses out on the faster tracks (Snetterton, Silverstone etc).

Comment

Working...
              X