X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gsxr1000

Used to have this

Now i have this, just been on dyno and got 175 bhp at rear wheel which is 198 bhp at crank

Fun on 2 wheels, ya cant beat it

now that looks sexy, im wanting one. how much did you pay for the last one?
    my build thread - http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=90714

Comment

0-60 in about 2.5 seconds ... bet the vixer feels slow after being on that
      VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

Seen 188 on clock lol, on private road of course!! VXR has gone and a scooby wrx sti sits in his place!!

Comment

i had one of these as well i also see ur a gixrjunkie do you use redcar motorbikes for ur spares as i'm also on the gixrjunkies

Comment

Looks great mate!

Comment

Lovin the TL kinda like the Gixer too, lol. As you say, as good as cars are, they are not a patch on a sportsbike! Just a quick question, who mapped the power commander for you??

Got this myself

Also on GJ forum, AndyE on there, if you are ever up for a blast, let me know.
              Last edited by AndyGSi; 28 August 2010, 09:02 PM.

Comment

love all the bikes on this thread, ive had both a k2 600 and a k7 600 which went earlier this year, dont ride anymore unless its on track

ride safe
                Last edited by Vauxtillidie; 6 September 2010, 04:41 PM.
                2006 Astra VXR, Flame Red, 19's, AFL, Headlamp Washers, Cruise Control, CD70 + Aux in, Premium Speakers, CID, Bluetooth, Powerfold Mirrors, DDS/TPMS, Sight & Light, Park Pilot, Check Control, Speed Locking - All retrofitted by me 14.17 @ 100 MPH PVS 2011

Comment

Those are quality. Learning to ride a bike is becoming more and more appealing, I'm just worried I may kill myself on one.

Maybe one day...

Comment

heres my bike

Back Once Again Like A Renegade Master This Time in Black So It Must Be Faster

Comment

Thinkin of sellin it for something cheaper!!!

Hmmm what to do lol, i do love this bike lol

Comment

very nice, my old man had a V plate TL1000R in the same colours then got the K2 gsxr1000. both lovely machines but i liked the gixer for the inline 4 scream!

the TL had remus cans on and sounded amazin but prefer the gixer

Comment

keeps crossing my mind to do bike test and i liek the gsxr and ninjas if i ever get round ot it ill probs be one of they 2 i buy

Comment

Originally posted by smileydawn View Post
                            Thinkin of sellin it for something cheaper!!!

Hmmm what to do lol, i do love this bike lol
                            Wrong time to sell matey, its financial suicide to part with them in the winter.

Its kinda crossed my mind to chop mine in for a rough old track bike, and maybe an enduro monster, but cannot come to part with it......

Comment

As said, dont sell at this time of year. I love gsxr's now i have one but was never interested before. I have always loved hondas in the past.

Here is my 750 srad

Much faster than the vxr was, and scares the crap out of me every time i go out on it

Comment

Working...
                              X