Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only been out on mine once lol. too busy and crappy weather. lol And now back at work until 26th March!!! Fingers crossed for good weather. One word of advice about moving up the bike sizes though, things can happen much more quickly on a bigger faster bike, and I don't necessarily mean you, but idiot drivers can do things with shorter notice. Be careful out there.
    "I intend to slide sideways through the Pearly Gates, turbo at full boost, and screaming, Man, what a ride!"

Comment

Here's a couple of mine, the red ST after a little 'off' and my current Tiger Explorer 1200 and its new Beowulf exhaust Mmmmmm Nice. The explorer may not look it but it is one of the sweetest handling bikes I've had, and I've had a lot!
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by adamb87 View Post
        i will watch the moto gp or bsb if its on. but wont make time for it. also looking at bike test this year if funds permit me (iffy ) bought the new cbr 125 in repsol colours in the summer. love it !! good fun even if it is underpowered

That can is enormous for a 125! That is asking for a race can on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilkoturbo View Post
          t

Sent from my iPhone 5c using Tapatalk
          Do you know the owner of the Daytona 600 next to yours? I had one and I have some spares left if they are interested.

Comment

Some nice bikes on here.

I passed my test 5 years after doing my car test and my bike history is shown below in order:

FZR400RR

YZF750R

Daytona 600

And current bike GSXR600 L1

Not actually ridden the gixxer yet, so something to look forward to when the weather gets better.

Stay safe people and keep it rubber side down.

Comment

Some great choices in bikes there folks. Loving the yzf750 and fzr400 above. Im old enough to remember them first time around. I will own an RD500LC one day.

Last edited by R22 CPL; 15 March 2015, 12:53 PM.
              "I intend to slide sideways through the Pearly Gates, turbo at full boost, and screaming, Man, what a ride!"

Comment

Working...
              X