Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oops Vettel meets the wall of champions!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops Vettel meets the wall of champions!

Not the first and no doubt there will be others over the weekend.

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

NOOOOOOOOOOO lol where did you see that Dave ?
    sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

Cant believe you dont know, all practice sessions are live on the red button on BBC1!

my VXR history: Arden Corsa, Astra Nurburgring, Corsa Arctic, Evoke VXR8, Black Corsa, Silver Vectra, a long weekend with an Insignia, a chilli burger and now a siggy tourer!

Comment

Damn I forgot busy watching Construction Safety DVDs lol Cheers
        sigpic

Comment

well take the donkey jacket off and get viewing only 20 mins or so of S1 to go.

Comment

lol Donkey jacket has been off since 1pm been getting ready for a big H&S Seminar next week.

Lots of drivers skipping the chicane
            sigpic

Comment

yep the tracks very green at the mo

Comment

Working...
              X