X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British gp silverstone.

Not long now.

The misses is taking me for my 30th birthday present. Can't wait.

Any tips for where to spectate?

Really looking forward to experiencing the atmosphere for real.... And the noise
    sigpic
    My VXR from Start to Finish

Gone but not forgotten - one of the original crew

Maggots/Beckets is a good place the speed those cars carry through those bends is amazing
    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Vale and Club are good, but will all the recent changes not sure if the new Loop and Village corner has some decent viewing areas.

Just be prepared to get to your spot very early.

Comment

Thats what we were planning. Got the parking on m1 with transfer to and from circuit. Just going to head up really early

And was thinking of maggots when I brielfy looked at the circuit layout the other day
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dazturbo6502 View Post
          Thats what we were planning. Got the parking on m1 with transfer to and from circuit. Just going to head up really early

And was thinking of maggots when I brielfy looked at the circuit layout the other day
          parking on the m1 that will be fun !!!!!! have been before its a great day out omg the noise of them is somthing else !!!

Comment

Any ideas if you can pay on the gate? Looked on there website a week back and all I could find was expensive tickets, all I am looking for is the standard entry tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by bikemad04 View Post
              Any ideas if you can pay on the gate? Looked on there website a week back and all I could find was expensive tickets, all I am looking for is the standard entry tickets.
              There are no Sunday tickets left, only Fri / Saturday which you pay on the web and collect at a gate

Comment

After watching quali today studying you tube clips and looking at the map inthink I'm going to try get on Stowe at the end of hangar straight. See how I get on
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X