This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mika Hakkinen ? Mclaren test drive?

Does anyone know whethere it is true that Mika Hakkinen is due to start test driving for Mclaren this week with the option of a seat in 2008?
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

dont know but that lewis hamilton is from stevenage and now lives in the next village at codicote
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I actually met and spoke to Lewis's Dad and younger brother Nick at a model car meet 2 weeks ago. Absolutely down to earth, Oh his mum was there as well.

Something you will all not know, Nick has trouble walking and he is 14-15 or so. It must be hard for him to see his brother do so well, but he was very proud.
      2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

I heard he tested during the winter but to be honest can you really see Ron Dennis Dropping either Hamilton or Alonso for a 40 something has been?

Lewis Hamilton has been fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Andyuk911
          I actually met and spoke to Lewis's Dad and younger brother Nick at a model car meet 2 weeks ago. Absolutely down to earth, Oh his mum was there as well.

Something you will all not know, Nick has trouble walking and he is 14-15 or so. It must be hard for him to see his brother do so well, but he was very proud.

good luck to lewis and his family,he deserves all the credit he is getting.

Comment

Working...
          X