X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB Wales Rally

Mods move if needed.

Anyone here going to the Wales GB rally this year?

I'm gonna go go the service station in Swansea, never been before. Is the service stations a good lace to go?
    sigpic
    Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Motoring News usually has a spread on where to go for spectating, If you want to see cars in action then its a forrest you want.
    sigpic
    Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and runaway. Death really hates that.

Comment

Originally posted by Remus View Post
      Motoring News usually has a spread on where to go for spectating, If you want to see cars in action then its a forrest you want.
      Cheers for that

I've seen them a few times round the stages, fancied something a bit different this year. Might do both
      sigpic
      Focus ST3 in Orange 06' - Dreamscience Race Re-Map - DMB Orange Ford Overlays - Carbon Wrap Key - ST Orange Trim Mats - Facelift Duffuser - Facelift LED Rear Lights - Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta - LED Interior Lights - Silver Side Stripes - ST & DS Badges - Tinted Rear Windows - Vinyl Front Grill Lip - Rattle Free

Comment

Servicing is the place to see the drivers close up if you are lucky, so either way you should have a good time mate. Don't forget the camera.
        sigpic
        Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and runaway. Death really hates that.

Comment

Ye i'm going to the rally, went last year too.

I'll be going to the service area, only £5 to get in and you get to see the cars up close being worked on, there's some stalls too to buy the usual merchandise.

Cardiff millenium stadium stage is also worth going to, there's entertainment on for an hour or so then WRC cars, followed by group N stuff. Really good evening out.

You going to any of the stages? I might go see one or two, but will defo be down the service area & cardiff.

Comment

i be at the millenium stadium

cant wait for this

Comment

Originally posted by mini-eggs View Post
              Ye i'm going to the rally, went last year too.

I'll be going to the service area, only £5 to get in and you get to see the cars up close being worked on, there's some stalls too to buy the usual merchandise.

Cardiff millenium stadium stage is also worth going to, there's entertainment on for an hour or so then WRC cars, followed by group N stuff. Really good evening out.

You going to any of the stages? I might go see one or two, but will defo be down the service area & cardiff.
              I'm only going to the service area this year.

Do you buy the tickets at the gate on the way in to the service area?
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X