This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Attack @ Cadwell Park

1st round of the Time Attack series today at Cadwell park and we have 2 Astra VXR's competing!

very best of luck to Bo Neilson in a new class for him and also to Will Watson in a rather spiffing Flame red Astra
    first season for Will so even more good luck to him

we will be there to cheer the guys on, lets hope the weather stays good
    Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Good luck guys on way to cadwell to cheer them on
    Astra VXR 073" turbo back non res scorpion exhaust, courts direct feed and enlarged top hat & red boost hoses, whiteline anti roll bar, cool running thermostat, regal oil restrictior mod, insignia washer jets

Comment

Originally posted by adama84 View Post
      Good luck guys on way to cadwell to cheer them on
      were you parked over by the disabled viewing platform near the entrance ?
      Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

Yes that was me
        Astra VXR 073" turbo back non res scorpion exhaust, courts direct feed and enlarged top hat & red boost hoses, whiteline anti roll bar, cool running thermostat, regal oil restrictior mod, insignia washer jets

Comment

saw a few other VXr's and deffo saw adams at one point while i was sat trying to warm up.

i was parked behind a Red H VXR & a Arden Merv vxr
          435bhp 410ftlb astra J VXR
          RSS induction, RSS Fully Forged, 3" turbo back, Forge FMIC, EFR6758, Nortech Mani, Proalloy water rad, 2way KW Clubsports, Forge brace, 1/2 Roll cage, Recaro Pole Posistion, Forge braied lines, AP Racing 362mm & Pagid RS29, lightend fly & uprated clutch

Comment

yer i was moving around quiet a lot trying to find the least windiest spot think inside track by the trees was the best, I see 2 burgs, 3 aren blue astra vxr, a red astra vxr and a black astra vxr parked in the paddock
            Last edited by adama84; 5 April 2013, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by adama84 View Post
              yer i was moving around quiet a lot trying to find the least windiest spot think inside track by the trees was the best, I see 2 burgs, 3 aren blue astra vxr, a red astra vxr and a black astra vxr parked in the paddock
              best spot is over the bridge across the track and that little wooden grandstand, you have the wind would be at your back but its sheltered from the wind by the trees

where i took this pic from
              Tuned by RnD Motorsport

Comment

That might have been my Red vxr, I was parked close to a arden merv vxr

Loving that there is more Vauxhalls doing ta this year

Comment

Working...
                X