This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• couldn`t wait to try it out

will add a 2nd coat tomorrow and get some pics taken tomorrow and maybe a vid to compare right side (waxed ) to left side (unwaxed )

Buff it off

Comment

Originally posted by danielhoworth View Post
      Buff it off
      new i`de forgot something .

not long after buffing it ff it started to rain and normally i`de put the car in garage straigh away but instead i left it out to see what the beading was like ,

it was very good actually , i`ll get some pics up tomorrow after 2nd coat

Comment

Look forward to it I'm after some of this for winter protection

Comment

Look forward to it I'm after some of this for winter protection
          very small tight beading well worth the money .

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
            very small tight beading well worth the money .
            Glad to hear it can't complain for the price either so many products I want to try but I've got to get my excess paid off and two new front tyres first

Comment

Glad to hear it can't complain for the price either so many products I want to try but I've got to get my excess paid off and two new front tyres first
              put the tyres on ite insurance claim lol get the garage to saw they ripped open
              VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

Originally posted by kirky2k4 View Post
                put the tyres on ite insurance claim lol get the garage to saw they ripped open
                Could do with it just gotta get my curbed alloy (not by me) fixed now

Comment

Could do with it just gotta get my curbed alloy (not by me) fixed now
                  hope thay can sort it mate ,,, i put a thread up saying ur car w fixed and looked sweet apart frm curb mark
                  VXR8 LS2 6.0 Auto... Nickel silver build 0087

Comment

Collinite is a bit of a poo wax want compared to the likes of Dodo Juice for looks, if your wanting durability, especially through the winter months then yes, but at this time of year then i wouldnt bother

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                      Collinite is a bit of a poo wax want compared to the likes of Dodo Juice for looks, if your wanting durability, especially through the winter months then yes, but at this time of year then i wouldnt bother
                      just trying different waxes out at the moment jay, all i`ve done so far is one side of the bonnet with that wax just to get a feel for it , i also left the car out while we had a bit of a monsoon downpoor yesterday as it was quite impressive ,

got some zymol glasur to play with aswell .

just my plans have slightly changed due to other things happening but i`ll be doing the full car very soon .

Comment

Get that zymol on Daz and post them pics mate...
                        ....................................sigpic.................................

..................... THEY JUST KEEP GETTING BETTER.!!.................

Comment

Originally posted by vxr.paul View Post
                          Get that zymol on Daz and post them pics mate...
                          looks like the weekend before i get chance to do the car .

just playing with polish at the moment as i`m undecided on which polish to do the full car in .

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
                            looks like the weekend before i get chance to do the car .

just playing with polish at the moment as i`m undecided on which polish to do the full car in .
                            The 3M stuff I love it
                            Will be getting the 1L bottles once my samples have ran out

Comment

The 3M stuff I love it
                              Will be getting the 1L bottles once my samples have ran out
                              have you trid the megs #205 & #105 yet ? if not try em

also what would you say if i said i tried one polish which removes swirls and give a good finish aswell . example the same polish used on SFX 2 , SFX 3, the finished with SFX 4 pad with outstanding results .

same applies to other makes of pads as thats personal preference

i`ll be honest here and the only downside is it creats a bit more dust than megs polish but the end results is the same .

Comment

Working...
                              X