This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what da polisher and products to use?

hi guys basically been car cleaning mad for a while now and i think its about i got some half decent products along with a dual action polisher.
    just looking for some ideas as to what da would be good to start with and what pads will i need etc.
    also would like some decent shampoo, polish wax etc.
    i own a white burg with some min or swirling in the light which im not to happy about tbh.

cheers in advance guys

rich

oh yeah forgot to mention guys my budget is around the 200 pound mark for the polisher and some decent products.
    cheers

Comment

my polisher and products

das6 pro DA polisher
      SFX 2,3,4, pads
      range of polishes - 3M , menzerna , megs , all have different strengh depending how bad your swirls are .

on my burg i used poor boys diamond white glaze after polishing ( awesome results on white )

as for wax i used finishkare pink paste wax which is at the bottom end price wise (£17.95) but is very good value for money . most waxes are great anyway , all depend on how much you wanna spend on wax .

Comment

Originally posted by richjones744 View Post
        oh yeah forgot to mention guys my budget is around the 200 pound mark for the polisher and some decent products.
        cheers
        click the link but out of stock at the moment but soon have it back in stock

http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/polish.../prod_675.html

add some poorboys white diamond glaze and finishkare wax to the list and you`ll be around your budget .

Comment

Or check out Juicy Jens offers in the offers section

Has some good starter packs

Comment

Kestrel DA6-Pro polisher and the full range of Menz polish's

Comment

and the Kestrel DA6-Pro polisher is better than the basic model .

Comment

Working...
              X