Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Achieving matt finish leather - recommendations?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Achieving matt finish leather - recommendations?

Hi,

Does anyone have any good recommendations on what I should use on my seats? I have the half-leather in my VXR, and part of the bolsters where getting in and out has got shiny.

I'd like to get it back to the 'matt finish' the rest of it is.

Thanks!
    Matt J

Arden Blue 57 Astra VXR - 19s - Keyless - Auto Xenons - TypeR aerial - and very Clean!

Humm, i dont think there is anything that can be done mate to get it back how it was apart from a re-trim

Comment

Use leather cleaner and leather conditioner

after you have cleaned the trim, use a hair dryer to help open the pores in the leather by warming them up, apply leather conditioner direct and spread over the trim to dry in.

should have nice looking leather after a 3-9 hour cure.

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan_vxR View Post
        Use leather cleaner and leather conditioner

after you have cleaned the trim, use a hair dryer to help open the pores in the leather by warming them up, apply leather conditioner direct and spread over the trim to dry in.

should have nice looking leather after a 3-9 hour cure.
        +1 I use the zymol leather cleaner and conditioner recommended by Dan_vxR and the NE detailing meet, always brings them up a treat
        Used it on my gf's half leathers in her mini too and it brought back the moisture into the seats + it smells nice

Comment

Thanks, I'll take a look
          Matt J

Arden Blue 57 Astra VXR - 19s - Keyless - Auto Xenons - TypeR aerial - and very Clean!

Comment

Working...
          X