This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• had a busy day

well thought it was about time i used all my cleaning kit started at 6.30 am first off snow foam the car

then wash using two buckets and some dodo mild and then get the full car clayed using sonus fine clay and born slippy lube

then onto washing again snow foamed down then washed again

next was to get it dried and masked off ready for polishing

then into the factory to get cracking

started machine polishing the roof first tried some different combinations of pads and compounds till i got a good result and a nice reflection

then onto the sides of my bus

some reflection shots of the sides not very good pics as was using my phone as you can see

after appling a layer of wolfgang sealant which is very good i then gave it one coat of dodo supernatural and went over the glass with megs glass cleaner and did all the seals with new look trim gel and this was the end result at 6.30 tonight

pretty happy with the end result no more swirls

still got to do round all the inside door shuts tomorrow though its never ending
    Last edited by vxr maniac; 24 July 2010, 11:29 PM.
    STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Doing a corsa don't take as long mate.

Comment

Originally posted by tjay View Post
      Doing a corsa don't take as long mate.
      does when you cant reach the roof lots of jumping
      STAGE 6 Courtenay intercooler, Quaife lsd, 3" exhaust, Percys tophat, gt28/68 hta, custom made parts, Whiteline rarb, DAP springs, Courtenay 16 grove discs, Mintex M1144 pads, stainless braided hoses, brake cooling ducts, 5.1 dot fluid, Insignia washer jets. over400bhp and 400f/lbs Courtenay tuned.

Comment

job.

Comment

top job mate well worth the hard work
          ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
            top job mate well worth the hard work
            cheers chief not use to hard work and am aching after now stop cleaning

Comment

Black is such a gorgeous colour when clean, good work and good pictures
              sigpic

V8, not for everyone but 10/10 for your effort.

Comment

does look good when done just doesnt last really need to get a new camera as my phone doesnt do it justice

Comment

looks great , seems a lot have had a busy weekend

Comment

Nice one mate, looks good.
                    Corsa VXR Arctic Edition

http://www.facebook.co.uk/ES6Forum

Comment

Looking good

Comment

cheers jay thankyou for all your advice it went really well just took my time to get the right pads and compound and away i went got a landrover to do at the weekend it looks like someone cleaned it with a scouring pad lol

Comment

Good job that mate
                          Do you want to do a Astra lol
                          Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Originally posted by Bronze View Post
                            Good job that mate
                            Do you want to do a Astra lol
                            bit to far to travel

Comment

Working...
                            X