This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheap led torch

do to spending over budget on various products i`v opted for a cheap torch just for checking for swirls / scratches ect .

quick pic of newly sprayed bonnet

quick pick of light scratches on A pillar

torch used

http://www.sourcing4u.co.uk/shop/pro...products_id=46

finally uploaded a quick vid of newly sprayed bonnet using the cheap torch to show a swirl free area

http://s305.photobucket.com/albums/n...t=DSCF2130.mp4

tomorrow will be a full day correcting the rest af the paintwork to match the bonnet

Comment

I wouldnt use a torch as a swirl checker to be fair, artifictal light is great but a torch that uses an inch of light at close range will show exactly an inch of swirls

If you can spend £5 on 1 then save a few weeks and buy some proper flood lights at £20 from screw fix

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphvxr View Post
        I wouldnt use a torch as a swirl checker to be fair, artifictal light is great but a torch that uses an inch of light at close range will show exactly an inch of swirls

If you can spend £5 on 1 then save a few weeks and buy some proper flood lights at £20 from screw fix
        already got twin holagen flood lights aswell as a single one which are great .

as usual you jump the gun but of late i don`t expect anything different from you .

this was to show those who don`t wanna spend a lot of money on torch that can show swirls and light scratches .

again i`ll say if you got a problem with me then pm me , if not get your facts right as your getting boring now .

Comment

good find DAZ would be very helpful/quick to check for swirls instead of humping the fog light's out
          ''we do not quit modifying because we grow old,''

'' we grow old because we quit modifying ''

Comment

very nice how you finding the new motor then?

Comment

Originally posted by VXR PAUL View Post
              good find DAZ would be very helpful/quick to check for swirls instead of humping the fog light's out
              exactly mate , although it`s not as good as the £40 P7 torch it`s ideal for a quick check .

think ralph needs to realise i know what he`s intentions are due to me questioning a certain wax and highlighting a few truths about it he`s obviously got a problem with the truth .

he`d fit well in the dales as it`s full of sheep

Comment

Originally posted by danielhoworth View Post
                very nice how you finding the new motor then?
                slow

it`s true what they say . NOTHING COMES CLOSE

on a plus side my finance are great , more money for cleaning goodies

Comment

Originally posted by Daz View Post
                  slow

it`s true what they say . NOTHING COMES CLOSE

on a plus side my finance are great , more money for cleaning goodies
                  Haha, wish I could say the same for the cleaning goodies though
                  Had my new vredesteins fitted today along with a brand new wheel, must say they look the muts nuts

How many applications do you think you'll get out of the galseur ?

Comment

already got twin holagen flood lights aswell as a single one which are great .

as usual you jump the gun but of late i don`t expect anything different from you .

this was to show those who don`t wanna spend a lot of money on torch that can show swirls and light scratches .

again i`ll say if you got a problem with me then pm me , if not get your facts right as your getting boring now .
                    Seems a bit heated this mate lol
                    Would like to do more,

Milltek cat back, Whiteline RARB, Cruise Control, Light & Sight Pack, Parrot Blue Tooth Hands free Phone Connection & both rear fog lights working

Comment

Haha, wish I could say the same for the cleaning goodies though
                      Had my new vredesteins fitted today along with a brand new wheel, must say they look the muts nuts

How many applications do you think you'll get out of the galseur ?
                      hard to say about how many caots out of it but it will be a lot more than i 1st though , the smallest amount goes a hell of a long way and even at £98 ish a tub i think it`s money well spent .

Comment

hard to say about how many caots out of it but it will be a lot more than i 1st though , the smallest amount goes a hell of a long way and even at £98 ish a tub i think it`s money well spent .
                        Sounds good. . . bet your itching to find out how it looks on an arden?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronze View Post
                          Seems a bit heated this mate lol
                          it`s just that after my questions about a certain wax which highlighted a bit of truth that ralph seems to be very negative on every thread i post as i`ve just spoke my honest opinion .

the difference with me is that i say what i think and give honest opinions on products that i`ve tried , if i aint tried a certain product i`ll ask about and check other forums out for geniun opinions .

example this thread was a bout a cheap torch that shows swirls , he jumped the gun again and made it seem like i aint got holagen lighting , he`s a sheep in my eyes , just check all comments he`s made on my threads ,

if he got a problem with me he should be a man about it and pm me otherwise just post replies in accordance to thread title .

may seem harsh to some but i know his type . he`d do the north a favor buy grazing the fields

Comment

Sounds good. . . bet your itching to find out how it looks on an arden?
                            bet you itching more than me .

my services will be available very shortly . just got a super wonder polish to try out tomorrow which i think you`ll like ,

the only ones that doubt it is the ones that aint tried it yet and before my bonnet got resprayed i did nothing but try various polishes .

although the 1st time i tried it it was dusty but now after more research and practise with it it`s as good as others if used right

the camera batteries are on charge now as i`m polishing my car tomorrow

Comment

Looking good daz, nice little investment you got. your detailing kit is growing fast

I'm sure ralph has good intentions too I didn't know you had lamps either

Obsessed is a word that the lazy use to describe the dedicated!

Comment

Working...
                              X